Chapter 31: The Eunwoo & Seolhyun Effect

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Krystal! Are you okay?!" Sooyoung asked.

"How can you just keep calm about this?" asked Jackson.

"That new girl kicked you out of the list!" said Minzy.

The four of us were having dinner at a restaurant.

"Well, I'm over that list guys. I realized it doesn't and never will mean anything for me."

"But ever since you entered Sejong High you were always on that list!" said Minzy.

"Guys, guys, relax. I feel like this school year will be different."

"Different? How?" they asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "I don't know but, that's what I feel."

"Hmm, is it a good different?" asked Sooyoung.

"Yes, a good one indeed."

"Do you have a plan or something?"

"Well, even if I have, I won't tell you three."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"Because you three always messed up my plans!"

"What the?! We do not!" said Jackson.

"Shush! Just trust. Trust me..."

SOMEONE'S POV

"Really eh? What are you up to, Krystal?"

YOUR POV

My brother was surprised to see Eunwoo when we entered the café. We explained to him what happened and he understood. We also introduced Seolhyun to him. He commented she was really pretty.

A lot of boys and girls were looking at the two while we stayed at the café. They were both surprised when they saw that they already topped the Top 10 lists on their first day.

"But how can that even happen?!" asked Eunwoo.

"Well, considering that the heads of the News Club are our classmates, I'm not surprised." said Woohyun.

"So, if I got in, then that means, someone was kicked out of the list, right?" asked Seolhyun.

We started giggling when she said that.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No, it's just that... the person who got kicked out of the list... it's her first time to be not on that list." I said while trying to hold my laughter.

"Heol! Really?! Who is she?" asked Seolhyun.

We told her all about Krystal and the Stars.

"Ah, she's the one you told me about last time, right?" Eunwoo asked me.

"Yep. Now she's out. Hahaha! I thought the rebellion against them last time was the last straw against them. I didn't expect this! Hahaha!"

The others laughed as well although Seolhyun was a bit unsure if she should laugh as well. I noticed she just looked at Wonho who was cleaning a table on the other side of the café.

"But, I will find it strange if she doesn't blow up after seeing her name dropped form that list." said Myungsoo. "We'll all have to be ready for anything guys."

"Relax guys! Hahaha! It's still the first day of school." said Woohyun.

"But Myungsoo's right. Krystal could exact her revenge anytime and what's worse, she's our classmate!" said Jihyun.