Chapter 12: Expect The Unexpected!

The next day, right before 9AM, everyone except Myungsoo has gathered at the café.

"Oppa, are you sure you'll be fine here on your own?" I asked him.

"Of course I will be. Don't worry too much about me. I'll manage somehow. Now go on all of you and call me once you get there."

2 vans parked outside the café. From the first van, Myungsoo came out and waved at us. We all went outside and started boarding the vans.

After a rather messy start, we were on our way to the hospital where Gunhee's mother was. I ended up sitting between Wonho and Myungsoo who both clearly disliked the current seating arrangement.

"You could've stayed with the rest of the Black Roses in the second van..." Myungsoo said while looking in front.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm also a member of the Help Club meaning I chose to seat with my fellow club members." replied Wonho as he looked outside the window.

I just rolled my eyes and looked ahead.

"Those two are at it again." said Jihyun.

"Yep, all because of *whispers* her!" said Woohyun.

Upon hearing that, I looked behind me and gave Woohyun a threatening glare.

He covered his mouth and nodded. Jihyun and the others started giggling. As I looked in front again, I noticed Wonho took out his phone and headset which he placed on his ears. He turned on his phone and I saw he haven't replaced yet his wallpaper which was a picture of me. I think he noticed me looking at his phone so he quickly hides it from my view causing me to giggle a little.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I noticed there was a bit of red on his cheeks.

"Do you want me to say it out loud then?" I asked, still giggling.

"Ah... *looks at his phone*... no."

"Good." I said while trying hard not to laugh.

"You can tell me." Myungsoo said.

"No she won't tell you now shut up." Wonho told him.

"Aish, if I can only throw you out on the road now..."

"Yah, you two, stop it." I said and fortunately, it didn't escalate again into another heated argument.

After a few stopovers for some snacks and restroom breaks, we finally arrived at the hospital. We left the vans and went inside the hospital where Jooheon led us to the floor where Gunhee's mom was. Upon arriving in front of the room, we were all looking at Myungsoo.

"Ah right. I'll just wait at the lobby then."

"Yah, wait." Jooheon said as he stopped him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"... thanks."

"Heol, I never thought this day would come... sure thing." They both shook each other's hands before Myungsoo went back to the lobby.

"We'll go in first and then you guys can come in." said Shownu.

"No problem." I told him. Jihyun, Woohyun, Ken, Irene, Eunji and I sat on the chairs in the hallway while the Black Roses went inside.

"It feels like we're doing a request! Hahaha!" said Woohyun.

"Yes you're right." said Jihyun. "A kind of special activity then?"

I nodded. "It feels nice to correct something wrong." I said.

"Now that we know the truth and the Black Roses have changed, I honestly don't think of them as scary anymore." said Ken.