Chapter 21: The Cafe Crisis!

It's the 1st day of the 2nd Semester!

Everyone is exchanging stories on how they spent their summer vacation.

When Jihyun, Woohyun, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Wonho (yes, surprisingly, they walked with us to school) and I came, everyone rushed to asked us about our summer. They were particularly curious since we posted pictures of our time in Busan.

When Wonho and I got to our seats, we both smiled. We're officially dating now so things would surely be changing around here.

"May I stare at you if the lesson's boring?" he asked.

"No you may not."

"Why?" he said while pouting his lips.

"Because, I might do the same."

"Aish, cheesy! Both of you are too cheesy!" Ken said as he passed by us.

"You're just jealous you know." Wonho told him and then stuck out his tongue to tease Ken.

"No I'm not!..."

"Ken, it's so obvious you like Irene, why don't you just admit it?" I asked him.

"Well... it's true what you said but, I just want to be sure that... um... it would be the right time to do so! Yeah, that's right."

"Okay, well, tell us if you need any help."

"Of course! Oh, can Irene and I hang out at the club room later?"

"Sure. Why not?" said Wonho.

Irene came a few minutes later.

"Did you tell them already?" She asked Ken.

"Yep! They said it's fine."

"You two are always welcome there anyway, what's with all the asking?" I asked.

"Hmmm just wait for this afternoon." Irene said before she and Ken smiled at each other.

Sir. K.Will came in later and greeted us. After asking how our vacations went, he went over to some small announcements before letting Miss Seungyeon in.

When she announced that we would be having a new lesson, we were all surprised when Hyungwon shouted "YES!"

Anyways, fast forward to lunch time...

The four of us took our lunch in the club room.

"I thought Ken and Irene are going to come here?" asked Woohyun.

"Yeah, that's what they said anyway." said Wonho.

"Maybe they had to do something else first." I said.

"Or, maybe it's them knocking right now. Come in!" said Jihyun.

The door opened and indeed, it was Ken and Irene. They also brought their lunch with them.

"So, did you two want to talk to us about something?" asked Jihyun.

"Yes we do!" said Irene as she and Ken looked at each other and then back at us.

"WE WANT TO JOIN THE HELP CLUB!"

0_0     0_0     0_0     0_0

"WHAT?!"

"But... aren't you two members of the Music and Paranormal Clubs already?" I asked.

"Yes we WERE but, we quit already!" said Ken.

"And they let you?!" asked Wonho.

"That's right! Don't worry! We didn't leave on bad terms with our former co-members. They totally supported our decisions." said Irene.