Chapter 27: Celebrations & Snowballs

We did go on a date and fortunately, no one followed us this time because I made the rest sort out the documents and papers of our club.

"Arrange it all in order of all the requests we took." I said.

"You're just doing this so that we won't follow you two." said Woohyun.

"Precisely." Wonho replied to him.

Eunwoo called when he saw the pictures from my SNS showing the party we had at the café when Wonho's dad was freed.

"WHY WASN'T I INVITED?!"

"Because it would've been too much for you to go here just for a party, besides, it was all so sudden and my brother or Wonho's mom didn't tell me or Wonho beforehand that they were planning a party."

"So... you do care for me! You're concerned that I'll go there alone, at night!"

"No Eunwoo, we really didn't invite you." Wonho said as he grabbed my phone from me.

"What the... Wonho! Yah! I'm talking to her! And in case you don't remember, she's my friend!"

"Well, in case you don't remember as well, she's my GIRLFRIEND!"

"Aish! YAH! YOU TWO!" I snatched my phone from Wonho's hand. "If you're both going to argue, give each other your number and talk on your phones!"

They actually did exchanged numbers and Wonho told me they're going to talk again later.

Multiple facepalms for me.

Oh and one of the reasons why my brother agreed to the proposal of Wonho's mom (yes it was her) to have a party on that Wednesday was because he wanted it to be also a party for Jooheon's birthday which was the next day! When the food arrived in the restaurant (we arrived there first) from which my brother ordered, two cakes were delivered. The first cake was for Wonho's dad while the second one was brought to the back and into the kitchen. My brother told everyone not leave the table until every food was eaten. At the end of all the eating my brother had I.M and Gunhee come with him to the kitchen.

"NO ONE LEAVES THE TABLE!" He shouted as he slammed the kitchen door.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"More food?" asked Shownu.

"No Shownu, NO MORE FOOD!" Ken shouted. "I'm so full!"

Shownu frowned like a cute bear.

We were all waiting when we saw Gunhee rush out of the kitchen and turned off all the lights inside the café before going back inside the kitchen.

"What the heck just happened?!" asked Kihyun.

"Can someone turn on the lights? Please?!" Jooheon shouted.

"Eomma? It's dark but I can see you smiling." said Wonho.

"Ah, just very happy today dear."

"Are you hiding something from me? Yeobo! Don't tell me you're pregnant!"

"Do you want to go back to prison my dear husband?"

"I am just joking. I do not want to."

The kitchen doors opened and then my brother came out.

"Hurry up you two!"

Gunhee and I.M both came out while holding a cake with candles on it.

They started singing: "Happy birthday Jooheon~"!