Chapter 35: The Day We Ordered Everything

The next day, Friday, the EXO party posted their concession speech on their website after losing to the BTS party in the elections. In their speech, they thanked first their supporters who voted for them, the teachers and school staff, the student council and lastly of course, the BTS party for a good and fair fight. They wished their opponents all the best and good luck. They also added their hope that all of the platforms of their opponents would be a success and that all the students will cooperate with them in making Sejong High a better place for learning and dreaming. Lastly, an appeal was made to their supporters to stop mocking or teasing the other side's supporters making it clear that they do not condone any acts of violence or disrespect for others.

At school, the supporters of Namjoon's party were celebrating. The banner of the BTS party was the only one left hanging in front the main building and it has now been moved to the middle. When, Namjoon, Eunji, Mark, Hani and Mingyu arrived, we gave them a good welcome! There was a lot of students shouting and cheering, the school band was even playing for them! Streamers and confetti was raining down on them as we congratulated them. Doojoon, Sandara and Hyuna met them at the lobby and congratulated them too. Doojoon was smiling as he looked around.

"Yes, yes. We are all celebrating the victory of my dear friend here who is now President-Elect but! Yah! All these streamers and confetti! All of you will clean it!... Yah! Don't leave!"

The students were leaving as quick as they could!

The janitor came up behind us.

"You guys are the Help Club right?" he asked.

"Yes sir. Can we help you with something?" Wonho asked.

He smiled at us.

A little later, we were busy cleaning the hallways by picking up every single streamer, banner and confetti. Well, the student council and the BTS party helped as well.

"Remind me again why we are doing this?" Woohyun asked.

"Because we accepted the janitor's request!" said Eunwoo.

"Aish! Those students!" Doojoon said as he picked up a banner.

"Well, at least we are doing one of the BTS party's aims- to help and support the clubs. Living the dream!" said Namjoon which caused us to laugh.

20TH REQUEST COMPLETE!

The inauguration ceremony would be held on Monday next week.

With the elections over, things started settling back to normal. The threat of fighting between the two sides' supporters have disappeared in the café. By Saturday, Wonho and I are were in the café doing our homework together again while Eunwoo was working. As promised, we were both going out tomorrow on a date. Since we didn't have a lot of homework to finish, we could talk about the things and places we plan to do and go to tomorrow. Whenever Eunwoo's nearby, Wonho would whisper but when he's far from us, he would talk normally. I could see Eunwoo glaring at us the whole time. When it was time for Wonho's shift in the afternoon, Eunwoo seized this chance and quickly sat beside me. The two almost had a fight again but when they heard me sigh, Wonho went to get changed while Eunwoo sat in front of me instead, brought out his homework and started doing them.

"What were the two of you talking about earlier?" he asked.

"It's none of your business."

"Yes it is. I'm a friend and friends tell everything to each other."

"Well yes you are friend but in your case, you have something in plan for both me and Wonho, am I right?"

"Like what?"