A little show:Joker pov

I had Harley pose as a private stripper. She changed into a short dress and let her hair down. Her heels were almost as tall as my hand was long. She put more lipstick on and stood off to the side. "Now Harley, remember you're here to sweeten the deal. Do your best baby." She laughed and was dancing on the table. Music blared. Two face walked in with Deadshot and Fredrick, he was very powerful in the world of the rich. Two face had on a black jacket and pants, Deadshot wore his usual uniform and Fredrick had a white suit and a beard.

Harley was still on the table but she hopped off and leaned against the booth. We were in the back room. "Sit sit, we have much to talk about." The three men sat and Deadshot looked at Harley. I hoped he wouldn't say anything about knowing her. If they knew she was the Harley Quinn they would want her as the exchange.

"Joker.. haven't seen you in a while." Two face said and we both laughed. I haven't seen him since before I met Harley.

"That's true T."

"Who's the lovely lady?" He asked. I looked at Harley. She was bobbing her head to the music, oblivious to us.

"A stripper." Two face nodded.

"Is she gonna do some stripping?" Fredrick asked. Deadshot sat quietly waiting to see where I took this.

"We're in a meeting. It's unprofessional." I said getting irritated.

"Just a little show before the show, c'mon." Two face pushed. I sighed. I tapped Harley's arm.

"Hmm?" she said.

"Dance for us Doll." She raised her eyebrows as if to ask if I was sure and I nodded.

"Sure thing cutie." She started dancing in front of us and I got uncomfortable seeing them stare at her. Harley's hips swayed back and forth. She rolled her body against the booth and stood up on the table. She danced to the beat of the music and rolled her dress straps down. Harley felt her thigh and pulled the dress up inches. She kneeled and brought her hands up to push her hair back. She laughed a little and Two Face whistled.

She ripped her tights with her nails and pretended she had a gun in her hands and "shot" the four of us and laughed again. She stood up again and swung her legs on either side of me. She squished her breasts in my face and I smiled. "Okay thanks sweets."

"How much?" Fredrick asked and Deadshot smiled and sat back with his hands behind his head.

"Pardon?" Harley asked standing up.

"How much to keep you for the night?" Fredrick continued. Harley looked to me and I stood up.

"You want her?" I asked pointing to Harley. "Then as my gift to you in return for your funds for more men I give you the one, the only, the infamous HARLEY QUINN." I dropped my head back and punched the air. Harley sat on Fred's lap.

"You want me? I'm all yours." Harley smiled at Fred and he looked at me.

"This is the Harley Quinn?"

"Yesss." I confirmed. I breathed deeply as she kissed his neck.

"No thanks. Sorry beautiful but I know you belong to Mr. J over there. " Two Face looked shocked and Harley smiled. "I'll give you the funds. But I need a certain piece of jewelry and you have to get it for me first."Harley leaned on me and we sat back down.

"Deal. Send me the information tomorrow. Now, Two face.."