Kill the Bat pt. 2 : Harley pov

"Move and you're dead." I announced as I burst through the police station doors. Guns were aimed at me immediately. "Oh Mr. J!" I called and shots fired. Two cops were taken down and everyone was getting ready to shoot when I grabbed a cop hostage. "Uh uh uh. Not if you want buddy boy to live." I smiled and narrowed my eyes at the crowd.

"Put the gun down Miss." an officer said.

"It's HARLEY!"

"Changed your look?" Another officer asked, trying to be friendly and make small talk but I shot him dead.

"This place will be surrounded with our swat team in minutes."

"And how would they know to come, pig?" Joker asked cocking his gun. When all Joker received was silence he laughed loudly. " That's what I thought."

"We're looking for Batman." I said while tightening my grip on the hostage's neck surely creating bruises.

"He's not a cop." I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye and smiled.

"Batsy's hereeee.." I whispered. Joker looked where my eyes were and raised his gun again. I heard a thud as Joker was pummeled to the ground by Batman. Joker shot and shot. Batman smacked his gun away but he was clearly shot in the shoulder. "C'mon Puddin!" Joker kneed him in the chest and grabbed my arm and we ran. Out of the station we turned down some blocks. Batman was still chasing us. I was knocked down. "Fucking Bats." I attacked with my mallet while Joker shot him again. This time he was hit in the chest but his armor covered the blow. I was up against the wall and Batman shook me. With the click of a button, tiny daggers erupted from Batman's sleeve and into Joker's side.

"Leave her alone." Joker said barely noticing the pain. Batman dropped me and went after Joker. I saw where we were. We were at Ace Chemicals. If I could just get inside and get some samples to throw on Batsy. I thought and while Batman was distracted with Joker I ran for it. The door was unlocked and I knocked out the security.

"You can't be in-" Boom! A perfect shot!

"Woops!" I laughed. I went further into the building until I saw stairs and big vats of green chemicals. This was similar to where Joker and I got our color.

"Stop there Quinn." It was Batman. He lunged at me and I swung myself on the stairs and ran up. He followed me. I kept running. I saw Joker shooting at Batman but he was so energized he couldn't aim properly. "Don't make this harder for yourself."

"Fuck you." I got to the top and froze. No way down. Joker was making his way up to us. Batman backed me against the wall again. I seized my gun and when I tried to shoot Batman turned it so that my thigh was shot. A burning pain echoed in my body. I screamed. I hit Batman but he pushed me. I was near the edge. I had nowhere to go. I was trapped.

"Harley!" Joker shouted. Joker kept shooting at Batman and Batman ducked but pushed me. I screamed as I lost control of my feet. I slipped and barely caught the rail. Batman looked at me slipping and at Joker pointing the gun to his head. "Just let me get her."

"I can't do that."

"She's going to fall!"

"I need that gun Joker."

"No!"

My hands were clammy and getting more sweaty. My heart raced and I could hear it drumming loudly in my ears. I could feel the hot blood turning cold. "J.." I lost my grip.