oblivisci non me: Joker pov

"Nooooo!" I screamed as Harley fell down. My adrenaline peaked. I watched her hit the liquid hard with a splash. She didn't come up. I rolled my neck as I often did and wacked Batman with the end of my gun. Batman looked at the vats and at me. I held the gun to his forehead. "Get. Out. Now."

The bat was gone in a flash. I bared my teeth and rolled my neck again. She survived the first time. She'll survive again. I threw off my coat and walked to the edge. For you Harley.

I leaped. I dove into the hot chemicals. My eyes stung and my skin burned. I felt her. I flashbacked to when I pushed her. This time she fell on her own. I swam to the surface with her in my arms. The air was shockingly cold. My shirt was ripped up and the color was fading. Harley's clothes were barely there anymore. I held her in my arms. I held a still body. I leaned down and kissed her. She tasted like bleach. I didn't care. Harley didn't move.

I carried her out. She can't swim, she drowned. Her red lipstick was smeared and her black eye makeup was all over her face. She resembled a raccoon. She was still beautiful. "Wake up. C'mon Daddy's here. Wake up. Wake wake up." I was losing it. I felt my last pieces of sanity slipping away. She had no pulse. I screamed again. I held my dead Harley in my arms. I carried her lifeless body back to the car. It was a mile away by now. I laid her down in the backseat. I drove silently back home. What was I doing with a dead body?

I carried her into the apartment. I put her gently on the bed and stripped off the remaining shreds of clothes. I put her in a nice black dress and I laid with her through the rest of the night. She was still dead by morning and I gave her a weak last kiss before I decided to call the funeral home. 

••••••••••••••

*A month later*

I had Al set up a funeral for her. I stood next to her coffin as the priest talked. They then buried her. I threw a handful of dirt into the ground. Goodbye Harley Quinn.

••••••••••••••

*Three hours later*

I was in my club. I sat at the bar drinking away my tears when a young girl with yellow hair walked in. "Are you the owner?" She asked me.

"Yessss what is it you want?" I was impatient.

"My name's Harley Smith, yes like Harley Davidson HA HA. Anyway, I was wondering if you were available for a chat?" I grinned up at her.

"Harley you say?"

THE END.

This is my version of the origin of Joker and Harley. In one version of the comics Joker has multiple Harley's so this is my interpretation of why and how he got them. In my story, he goes crazier with each replacement Harley Quinn. Thank you so much for reading! I'm so grateful!!❤️