Still no plan:Joker pov

It was two hours later and I didn't have a clue of what to do about Batman. We had a week here. I couldn't take my mind off of Harley. We hadn't discussed the incident in which she scarred my face into a smile since that night. I wondered if she still heard the voices. As if on cue, the door opened and Harley stood there. "Puddin, Ivy ordered about twenty minutes ago. We waited as long as we could but we're hungry and I'm sorry."

I rolled my neck and stood up. "Do you still hear the voices?" She looked away. "Harley."

"Yeah why?"

"We never fixed that."

"I'm not broken!"

"I know cupcake, but it's not good."

"Everyone thinks we're crazy anyway might as well live up to those standards." I put the back of my hand against her cheek and she leaned forward ever so slightly.

"I don't want you to be hurting." She kissed me and then leaned her head on my shoulder. I wanted to hold her forever. She smelled like vanilla and felt soft as silk.

"Mr. J?"

"Yes Harley?"

"Can you say it again please?" I caressed her back.

"I love you." She hugged me tighter. There was a knock on Ivy's door. "I think food's here."

"I think you're right."

•••••••••••••

It felt almost normal to sit and eat pizza with my girlfriend and her new bestie. The two had gotten close in these couple hours.

"Did you come up with anything?" Ivy asked me.

"We'll just have to kill the Bat."

"Well yeah but how?" Harley asked me while taking a bite of her slice.

"I don't know. I'm calling Al in the morning to round up more guys."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with Harley standing over me. She had a gun to my head. "Harley?"

"I had a dream you were kissing someone."

"Who?"

"Some random hussy."

"I'm yours Harley."

"I don't believe you."

"You do realize it was a dream." She lowered the gun and laid down next to me.

Laughing she said "I know Puddin. I was just joking."

"I see."

Sorry this was so short and kind of random. I've had a lot of school work lately. I will be updating more frequently.