possessive

I think he drugged my water.
I got in the car and chugged it feeling dehydrated.
then I passed out.
till we were there.
I've woke up in a small pink room with the window boarded.
A splitting headache ruined any idea I could formulate to escape other than the door.
I go to open the door and SURPRISE
it's locked.

and I guess Max is a creep and heard me try to open the door.
oh wait he's always been a creep.
oh wait he kidnapped me.
well fuck.
I heard feet smack against the ground and the door being unlocked from the outside and I mentally groan not ready to see him again so soon, wishing this was all a dream.

"hello baby, how was your sleep."

"it would have been even better if I was in my own bed, in my own home, you would know." I sarcastically remarked

"this is your bed, silly." he laughed obviously starting to loose his temper.

push his buttons hazel. make him mad. do whatever you can. you need to get out. for alex. for you. for everyone.

"my bed is in a nice house with my family that I love. Alex, Jack, Rian, and zack. you're none of those people. I don't love you." I raise my voice poking him in the chest.

"YOU LOVE ME, YOU LOVE ME, YOU LOVE ME" he yelled pulling me to the bed

"ILL SHOW YOU YOU'RE MINE. EVERYONE WILL SEE" he yelled pushing me into the bed and I sat on my butt as he held my hands behind and and I tried to fight back as he bit as my neck trying to leave hickies all over my neck.

"GET OFF ME" I yelled trying to push him away,
but he pushes back harder and I ended up feeling the wall collide with my head.
and then everything was black.

authors note:
this is short but I wanted to give a lil update tonight but I'm exhausted, oh my.