sick

back to hazel pov ~~~~ (warning graphic content)

"I'm tired of waiting for you to love me." Max screamed

"I won't love you, I won't, I won't, I won't." I cried, my head pounding

"JUST LOVE ME" he yelled pushing me onto the bed trying to rip my shirt off

"get off of me" I cried harder, triggering an anxiety attack. my breathing was out of control and my body was shaking as he ripped my pants off  he started kissing between my thighs attempting to get some kind of reaction out of me and all I did was cry.
I kicked him in the balls when I had the chance and ran.
I ran trying to find the stairs and Max trailed behind me fast.

I went to run down the stairs and I tripped hearing a loud CRACK. my leg was now bent in the wrong direction as I tried to keep going.
I reached the door and then everything went black.
I landed to the ground with a thud.

I woke up back in the room tied to the bed with no shirt on.

"funny how you thought you could leave me," Max laughed, "you can't, I love you. and you love me too baby."

"you're a sick bastard." I spit at him and he grunted getting really close to my face

"I don't like brats." he whispered harshly and smacked me in the face leaving a stinging sensation.

"well guess what? I'm going to be a brat until you let me go. I'll always pester and scream because I don't love you. and you're insane." I smiled whining at the pain in my leg

"you're still tied up, I can do whatever I please to you." he smiled leaning down leaving a trail of kisses all down my breasts and chest.

I flailed and started to cry again and not long after I passed out again.

alex where are you ?