four.

KYLIE.

After leading everybody to believe that I am not a virgin, feeding them a story on how my innocence was rid at a party over winter vacation to a guy a did not know, my second greatest mistake has got to be sending my sisters fiance a picture of my bare chest, straight of the shoulder, my finger in my mouth, trying to be as seductive as possible. But, despite how wrong it was to do so, I couldn't help but feel as though my confidence had increased the moment I pressed send, knowing he was out with my older sister, and he would have had a filthy little smirk on his face, pressuring himself to suppress his thoughts.

And then it dawned me on that sending him a picture is nothing compared to what my desire is expecting from me. I cannot just send Matty a picture of my boobs and expect him to be happy with that. I know what he wants, or at least part of what he wants, and I don't think that I have nearly as much confidence and courage needed to tease him, leaving him high and hard like Justin told me to.

He is not like other, or most guys.

Girls do not say no to Matty Lynch.

Matty wants. Matty gets - that is his motto, and it always seems to work in his favor.

-

"Are you ever going to tell me who that guy was in your room the other evening?" Amber whined, prodding me with a pencil as we sauntered down the halls of our school, my books held firmly to my chest; "Or should I say man, seeing as though there was no possible way he could have been a high school student, at least not one from Canada." she rose her eyebrow, still trying to get me to admit who it was to her.

But she knows who Justin is.

Well, she knows that my sister is marrying Justin - the notorious playboy of Toronto.

I cannot tell her that it was him, or anybody with the name Justin, it would not take her all that long to put two and two together, jumping to conclusions.

"Amber, no." shrugging calmly, I ran the bar of my tongue piercing across my teeth; "And before you ask why for the millionth time - it's because he's older and he's.. spoken for." mumbling, the words in my head had managed to penetrate the air around us without as little as a warning.

Amber gawped; "Wait, what?" taking a hold of my arm and yanking me over towards her locker, a cock in her eyebrows; "You're sleeping with an older man, one who is spoken for, and you didn't think to tell me about it?" she complained, yet there was excitement in her voice; "Kylie, why would you keep that from me?" lowering her voice, she jumped to the exact conclusion that Justin thought she would.

Only, there was something about the excitement she was showing that some what excited me - most girls only sleep with those three years older than them, if she thought I was sleeping with somebody six years older, and somebody who is taken, it would mean I have one up on her.

Amber never envies me, and while she is envying a web of lies, the envy rushing through her veins is quite real.

"Well, because you would probably tell everybody about it, and clearly not a soul can know." rolling my eyes, I folded my arms across my chest.

Pouting, she let out a sigh; "Alright, does he have a name, at the least?" she wanted details, prying into my life, tapping her foot against the rubbery floor that ran through out the entire school; "Oh, and you have got to tell me how big he is." she rose her eyebrows playfully, smirking at me, glancing around to make sure nobody was listening in on our conversation.

Our very lewd conversation.

Laughing, I faintly nodded a her, pulling my phone out of my blazer pocket without thinking it through first; "Of course he has a name." frowning, I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my saved pictures gallery, not thinking through my actions first; "And he's huge." smiling, I bought up the picture of Justin's penis.