sixteen.

"So, you're finally ready to lose your virginity huh?" Justin uttered quietly, laid on the living room couch with Pepper on his shoulder while Samantha and Erin started on a late Lunch, Kyle sat out in the garden while Kylie stood in the center of the living room trying to gear herself up for what she was expecting to be the biggest night of her life.

Gulping, she nodded slowly; "Yup." she mumbled, it yet to sink in that she had some what of a date with Matty later on in the evening, one that consisted of quiet drinks in the hotel his brother works in, followed by a trip up to one of the empty rooms; "Am I supposed to be this nervous?" she let out a sigh, running her fingers through her hair.

Justin laughed, edging his face away from the dog as it tried to lick him; "Well, considering how much you've built yourself up for this moment then yeah, the nerves are probably normal. Do you have a condom? You're not sleeping with him without using a condom, not on your first time." he glanced, looking her up and down.

"But I read on the internet last night that it feels better without a condom?" she lowered her voice as the sound of Kyle slamming the back door echoed through the house.

"You know what else sounds good?" Justin cocked his eyebrow, placing Pepper on the floor; "Being pregnant at sixteen." he gasp, oblivious to the fact Kyle was moments away from walking into the living room; "Oh wait, being pregnant at sixteen sounds a lot like leaving a party at nine o'clock." he scoffed, sitting up straight.

Kylie rolled her eyes; "You know what else sounds a lot like leaving a party at nine o'clock?" she smirked, kneeling down to stroke one of her dogs; "Getting married at twenty two." she replied with the same sarcasm he used against her.

Striding into the living room, Kyle frowned at them both; "Kylie is the last person who would wind up pregnant at sixteen, why are you even talking about teen pregnancy?" he could barely look at Justin without gaining graphic pictures in his mind of his sister naked with him, in her bed, wanting to wrap his arms around his neck and throttle the life out of him for what he assumes is taking advantage of somebody who doesn't know any better.

But, Kylie wants it just as much as Justin does, he isn't taking advantage of her, he cares too much.

"You never know, Kyle - sixteen year old's these days are wild." Justin shrugged, pulling his phone out of the pocket of his tightly fitted yet still managing to sag slightly jeans; "Completely and utterly wild." he smirked to himself.

"Maybe, but Kylie isn't like all those sluts at her school, are you sis?" Kyle smiled, proudly putting his arm around her as if he was making a statement that was one hundred percent true.

Kylie fought back a spurt of laughter as she noticed Justin rolling his eyes; "Always." she forced a smile; "I don't believe in sex before marriage. Purity is the only way of getting into heaven." she had to act as though she was innocent, even though Kyle knew she wasn't.

"Same." Justin sniggered, his obnoxious self beginning to show.

Or was it the jealousy he was suppressing that was starting to show because he knew Kylie was hours away from losing her virginity to somebody who he knew didn't are and just wanted to add yet another female to his list of conquered conquests?

Yeah, it was probably the jealousy.

-

Matty smiled, placing a glass of vodka on the circular table he was sat at with Kylie, only able to be served alcohol because his brother was behind the bar working, and the fake I.D he had was some what believable. He has never been one to have sober sex, he feels as though being slightly intoxicated makes the experience more enjoyable. Plus, it gives him the chance to bring up the option of trying out new positions, the sort a female would turn down if she was completely sober.