twenty two.

"Kylie, you don't love him." Amber rolled her eyes, resting her chin in the palm of her hands as she sloppily copied down the notes that their Latin teacher had scrawled upon the board, hushed conversations taking place around the classroom; "You just think you do, there is a difference." she was certain that her best friend was basing her feelings on the manifestation of lust she would have felt while losing her virginity to Justin, and that there was not a chance in hell that Kylie could possibly love somebody.

Running her fingers through her blonde hair, Kylie frowned; "But-" she wanted to protest.

"But nothing." Amber snapped instantly; "You're bound to feel something for him, he took your virginity for goodness sake. You were already running on emotions that night what with the Matty situation, sleeping with Justin just magnified them and the result of it all that they have been reflected upon him. I guess the fact he is suddenly ignoring you isn't helping how you feel, but you don't love him." smiling, she nudged her friend, wanting to give her moral support.

Yet, no amount of moral support in the world could change the fact that she was riddled with defeat over the ignoring and lack of contact she has had with Justin over the past two weeks, blaming all her feelings and the tears she had cried on the fact she loved him, when in reality she doesn't even know what love feels like.

"You know, if him ignoring you is truly hurting you, why don't you go and see him?" she thought it was so simple; "You have a key, don't you?"

Kylie nodded, remaining quiet.

"So, when you know Sammy isn't going to be there, go and see him." urging, Amber had no other option but to push her in the direction of pursuing him, if that's what she really wants; "I mean, the chances are he has a reason for ignoring you and if it turns out that his reason is something along the lines of we fucked and my job with you is done then you know to never speak to him again and on the day of the wedding when the vicar is all speak now or forever hold your peace you can stand up and shout he fucked me and then his entire world will fall apart." shrugging, she thought exposing his ways would be the right thing to do.

Even if it meant Kylie being hurt in the long run.

"Yeah because that wouldn't back fire on me when he denies it ever happening, it will look like I'm jealous and trying to ruin the big day." she slumped down on the table; "Besides, Justin doesn't want to marry her, so the chances are that wedding isn't going to happen." adamant was the only word to describe her mind set towards the big day that wasn't even set in place yet.

And even if Justin was to marry Samantha, it wouldn't last - not when he can't keep his pants on and is like a dog that is running on hormones, trying to hump everything in sight whether it wants to be humped or not. Justin doesn't understand the definition of remaining faithful through out a relationship - come to think of it, he probably doesn't even know how to spell it. Far too many people are fooled by his business ventures and the fact he seems to flash the cash, automatically assuming that he must have some sort of braincells that aren't dead, when in reality... he isn't the brightest tool in the shed.

"Well then, like I said go and see him." Amber groaned, it bizarre to her that she was telling Kylie to go and see a twenty two year old who should know better than to sleep with a 16 year old, especially seeing as though he knew she was still clinging onto her virginity; "But Kylie, please don't fall into deep with this guy, he's not worth it." stressing, the last thing she needed was another phone call ending with but I love him.

Letting out a sigh, Kylie knew she had no other option but to turn up at his apartment without him expecting her there, giving him no other option but to explain himself and if she is to judge him from past experiences, explaining isn't something he does very well.