ten.

THIRD PERSON

Heavy breathing was droned out by the sound of music vibrating through the apartment, the touch of Matty's fingers against Kylie's skin caused her to squirm and gasp. For a moment, she felt as though she was strolling across clouds made of candyfloss, in the midst of getting everything she ever wanted, but as he slipped his fingers up her dress, tugging on the material of her lace thong, her entire body tensed up.

"Matty-" she gulped, parting from the heated kiss she had found herself in, her hands rested on the dip of his back.

Pulling his top over his head, Matty unbuttoned his jeans; "I prefer it bare back babe." he smirked, not noticing the way her face was pale and her eyes were dazed; "Don't worry, my pull out game is strong."

Kylie shook her head, running her fingers through her hair; "No-" she let out several deep breaths; "I think I'm going to throw up." she didn't even have the chance to get up from the white sheeted bed she was on, and Matty didn't have the chance to move out of the way before she placed her hands on her stomach, her stomach churning once - a sickly red colored vomit leaving her mouth.

Maybe drinking red wine all day wasn't her greatest idea.

"Ky, what the fuck." he gawped, jumping up off of the bed, sprays of her vomit on his acid wash jeans.

Kylie shrugged, knelt on the bed, her hands on her stomach as it bubbled, kind of acting as a warning sign, letting her know that she was going to throw up once more.

But she didn't even think she was that drunk, she never throws up at parties, even when she mixes vodka with tequila and then later on the night she drowns herself in whiskey and beer. Yet, the moment she felt Matty trying to pull down her underwear, her stomach did a three sixty flip, and everything she had consumed in the day came hurling out of her mouth and onto the fresh white sheets.

"Come here." Matty rolled his eyes, pulling her up off of the bed, hauling her over to the bathroom, pulling her hair back as she knelt over the toilet basin, throwing up into it.

Groaning, Kylie spluttered over the toilet, her head beginning to ache along with her stomach. And she had no valid explanation for suddenly throwing up and causing the heated mood between Matty and herself to instantly simmer into the distance.

"Wait here." he used a towel to wipe the sick off of him; "I'm going to tell everybody then have to leave now because it's almost four in the morning - give me a second, don't choke on your own vomit." he sighed.

He could not hide the fact he was expecting on sleeping with Kylie, it was the top of his to do list. But, he had standards, and fucking a girl after she has thrown up twice in a matter of minutes. It was as if every time he had the chance to get in-between her legs, something stopped them. Or something stopped her.

Could it be classed as a simple coincidence that as he put his hands up her dress, the only person in her mind was Justin, his fingers against her skin feeling nothing like his do - instead of them setting her nerves alight, it was as if he was numbing her?

Probably not.

JUSTIN

Yawning, I rolled over in what seemed to be a hotel room bed at first glance, but as I leaned up on my arm and rubbed my eyes, the taste of alcohol on my mouth I noticed the freckled face of a brunette female beside me, the smell of fresh bacon being cooked in the air, it hit me that when we left the club at four in the morning, stopping at a kebab shop, we bumped into seven girls who waved a bag of white in our faces, then flashed us before telling us to come home with them.

"You slept well." a blonde female smirked as she walked into the bedroom holding a glass of water in her hand; "Although, after the performance you gave last night, it doesn't surprise me that you're only just waking up." she winked.