twenty four.

"And you're certain that you haven't misheard, or that it's all just based on an assumption because you're jealous of him?" Samantha paced around the guest house, running her fingers through her hair in genuine rage as her eyes filled with tears, unable to believe what she was hearing, what she had been told; "I don't even know you, how am I supposed to trust you?" she choked out, what felt like her entire world crashing down around her caused her body to shake.

Matty shrugged; "You don't have to believe me." it wasn't as if his life was riding on what he knew; "But your boyfriend, oh sorry, fiance, has been sleeping with your sister for quite some time now." he repeated himself with a confidence that couldn't be tarnished.

"But why would he do that to me?" tears slipped down her face; "Of all the fucking girls in the world, why would he chose my own sister?" it made no sense to her.

"Because he is a red blooded male who clearly fucks anything with a pulse, but you cannot simply blame him." Matty stood up from the couch; "Kylie clearly consents to the sex, therefore she is half to blame, it takes two to tango and well, they seem to tango every weekend."

Was he over exaggerating slightly? Yes.

And he would continue to exaggerate because she had made it sound as though his penis is so small that you cannot see it without a microscope.

"Every weekend?" her heart dropped, not knowing how to handle the news.

"Yup." Matty replied without hesitation; "Haven't you had plans with Justin only for him to cancel, then suddenly he isn't answering his phone or texts and Kylie has claimed she is staying at a friends, probably Ambers?" everything he said made sense to her, she had just been oblivious to it up to now.

Feeling her legs weakening beneath her, Samantha forced herself to sit down, breathing heavily; "I can't believe they would do this to me." she stared down at the ring on her finger; "Justin has always strayed away, he can barely keep it in his pants but... with my sister?" they say your first heartbreak cuts the deepest.

"For the love of god she is a child." the frustration festered into a sickening feeling, a vivid image of her boyfriend and her child sister having sex imprinted within her mind, it seemingly turning out to be more along the lines of child porn than anything that could be deemed a relationship of any sort.

"Practically illegal." Matty poured fuel on an already raging fire, wanting to make the situation as bad as he possibly could for Kylie and Justin.

But mainly Kylie, he wanted her to suffer - she lied about being experienced, and now she is taunting him for having an average sized penis.

"You should go." turning to him, Samantha wiped the tears under her eyes; "Kylie is going to be home soon, and Justin is probably going to follow after her so, you need to go, you don't need to be here right now." she was beginning to run on fumes, wanting to tear both her younger sister and husband to be apart, limb from limb, making them suffer in the way she is always to suffer now that a light had been shed towards the going ons in their lives.

Matty nodded; "Sure, I understand." he innocently smiled; "But, you shouldn't jump down their throats the moment they walk through the door, that will only cause them to lie, you have to catch them in their web, it will hurt them more." advice wasn't his strongest point, but he had knowledge towards ruining the lives of others, or hurting people to a point where they can never bounce back from such a low point in life.

And unsurprisingly, ruining Kylie's life was his new aim.

-

"Ha, you know why you prefer older guys?" Justin asked, closing the front door behind him as he stepped in after Kylie, a smirk upon his face, looking her up and down; "Because we're more experienced." winking, he tossed his car keys on the side, inhaling the smell of food cooking; "And nobody wants to be with somebody who doesn't know what they're doing, do they?" their conversation had been about sex, and lack of experience since they left his apartment hand in hand, putting on a show as if they are a couple, only to re-enter reality the moment they stepped out of the elevator and had to return to acting like in-laws rather than anything else.