thirteen.

JUSTIN

Family barbeques have never been something I enjoy, especially not when they are hosted in the back garden of the Monroe Household, my family invited along which means Kylie and Jacinta have to be in the same place, pretending to get along for the sake of no family drama. I also, don't take too lightly to the fact Kyle pressured Kylie into inviting Matty, convinced that they have some sort of relationship despite me confirming that she is indeed a virgin, missing out the details of how she is slowly becoming an amateur goddess at sucking my dick and giving me a wank - not to mention how tight she feels around my fingers, and how heavenly she tastes when I dive my face in-between her legs, using my tongue to give her a pleasure nobody else will ever be able to inflict upon her.

"Have you invited any of your side hoes?" Samantha asked cockily, looping her arm through mine as we wandered up her drive way with my family trailing behind us; "Or, are you keeping them secret like you used too." she was failing to let it go, convinced that I was cheating on her with half of Toronto, again.

"Why would I possibly need to invite my side hoes when my main hoe refuses to leave my side?" I pulled my arm out of her grasp, rolling my eyes at her as we walked through the front door, the smell of burgers dominated the air, along with the sound of laughter in the garden and the sight of a beer cooler.

Jacinta pushed past us; "You're really going to just let him call you a hoe?" she looked Sammy up and down, a hike in her eyebrow; "Wow, what a loving relationship you both have, it's so clear that you're going to be in wed-lock for the rest of your lives." the sarcasm was evident.

But her comments may be down to the fact it was only two days ago that I told my dad that being married at twenty two sounds a lot like leaving a party at 11pm sober, and without somebody to spend the night with. Only to elaborate that being married isn't on my cards, not yet anyway. Lengthy engagements are more my type of thing.

"You have no love life, Jaz - that means you can't comment on ours." Samantha retorted, pulling me out into the garden, my body greeted with the rarity that is a heat wave in Toronto, and my eyes greeted with the sight of Kylie bouncing on the trampoline with Amber, her body covered by nothing more than a sheer white sundress, her red underwear visible every time she bounced, Matty nowhere to be seen.

I had to practically force myself not to stare at her with my mouth wide open, imagining how exciting it could be to pin her down on the trampoline and make her quiver under my touch.

"Quit staring, they're children." Samantha hissed, nudging me in the ribs with a glaring look on her face as she handed me a beer and a hot dog; "And they are your sisters age not to remind you, that's creepy as hell."

"I was admiring the tree's." I smiled innocently, bringing the neck of the bottle up to my lips and sauntering over to Kyle who was sat beside the back garden pool.

Maybe it is rude to find myself attracted somebody who is so young, but it would be equally as rude not to want to treat her like a king amongst the sheets of my bed - and even if it means waiting until she is eighteen, one day I am going to take her on the ride of the life, leaving her feeling as though nobody else is ever going to be able to compare to me.

And I am going to enjoy and cherish every moment of it.

I can't help but yearn for the tightness of her pussy around my dick.

I want her, more than I ever wanted somebody before - and it's not even just a spurt of simple lust, it's as though I am trapped between lusting after her like I do every female that comes into my life, and wanting to love her.

Loving her would be selfish of me, and probably the biggest mistake of my life - my problem is that when I fall, I fall deep and hard, wanting to have that person to myself and never let anybody else touch her. When I first fell for Samantha, it was an all consuming love, and then she became far too clingy, assuming I was cheating on her whenever I simply had fun with my friends, and in the end it did push me into cheating on her with the first female I set my sights on.