eighteen.

Grasping tightly onto his waist, Kylie bit down on her bottom lip as she felt Justin sliding the tip of his dick in and out of her, feeling her cheeks burning up at the way he was staring down at her, taking such care and ensuring he was gentle with each thrust, muttering does it feel good, baby to her every few minutes, not wanting to rush into things and have full blown sex with her until she was completely comfortable with the way he felt inside of her.

"Justin, more." she nodded at him, wanting to experience more than just the tip inside of her, her legs spread wide, slowly beginning to buckle her hips towards him, a feeling she wasn't used to was rising within her body, as if she would never experience such a moment in her life like the one she was becoming lost within with him.

"You sure?" he asked, leaning down to kiss her neck, treating her body as if she was the most delicate flower in the whole of the land, as if he adored her and nobody could compare to her, and not just the way her pussy felt around his dick, but everything about her - from the way she was looking up to him, little gasps escaping her lips, her nails digging into his back, to the way their bodies complimented each others perfectly.

Kylie nodded once more; "Yeah, but be slow." she smiled, still adjusting to the feel of him.

Slowly, he entered an inch into her, the tip of his dick disappearing into her, not sliding himself out until she uttered fuck me to him with a smile on her face.

As he thrust himself into her slowly and gently, she rose her legs, her hands falling down his back to the dip where his dimples lie, her eyes closing for a moment as the faint pain began to fade into pleasure, moving her hips in rhythm with each trust he pushed into her. Kylie couldn't help but want more of him in her.

"More." she gulped, convincing herself she would be able to take him all as long as he took it slowly.

Justin hiked her leg up, gripping on it slightly as he pushed more of him into her, her soft moans filling the air, he found sheer pleasure in the way her face lit up in excitement as he held her leg tightly, leaning towards her and forcing his lips upon her, his tongue taking up camp in her mouth much to her joy.

"Baby." he mumbled into her mouth, dropping his kisses from her lips to her neck, sucking against her skin, leaving his mark, as if he was stamping her with his ownership.

Kylie belonged to him.

He didn't want nobody else to make her feel the way he could tell she was feeling with him.

He never wanted to hear about her laid in another mans bed, feeling him inside of her, or his lips against her skin as she left faint scratch marks on his back.

"Please, fuck me." she pleaded, wanting more than just the slow thrusts in her, she wanted the passion, the fading pain and the pleasure.

Her wish was his command, and he gained a steady pace behind each thrust, her moans increasing and becoming louder, the sound of the bed creaking beneath them, the headboard slamming against the wall as each thrust was hard, her only outlet of the pain that came entwined with the pleasure was to dig her nails into his back and let her moans vibrate around the as though they were the sweetest of symphonies in the most prestige of opera houses.

"You're so tight." he smirked, trailing his hand down the side of her body, mesmerized by the way she looked completely naked and quivering under her touch.

Blushing, Kylie tried to tear her eyes away from his, but she was captivated, in an unshakable trance; "You feel so good." she complimented his size and technique, infatuated with how each thrust inside of her caused her body to ignite, how despite it being her first time, she was comfortable with how he felt, how she could feel every last inch and detail on his hard cock as it slowly left and entered her.