fourteen.

Kyle paced around his bedroom, running his fingers through his hair in frustration and confusion as he let what he heard sink in an hour after Justin had left. He wanted to shower in bleach, he had to put on a front of happiness when Justin sauntered through the house with a smirk on his face, saying goodbye to them all and thanks for the barbeque, it was swell hugging Samantha and kissing her on the lips, feeding her with a have fun with your girls tonight baby as if he wasn't laid on her sisters bed with his hands all over her, biting down hard on his lip to hide the moans he was itching to let escape as she rubbed herself up and down his cock.

And it didn't help that Kylie came skipping down the stairs and hugged him goodbye before he left, laughing at whatever he whispered into her ear, putting on her best innocent act in front of everybody as though it wasn't half hour earlier that she was lapping up cum from his stomach, losing all respect she had for herself as she let him treat her like she is nothing more than his play toy.

"Erin-" he snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of his sister shouting through the house; "Erin, I'm staying at Amber's." she shouted once more, wandering out of her bedroom on the phone, oblivious to how Kyle had his bedroom door open.

Patting herself down, Kylie made sure she had the key to Justin's apartment in her pocket; "Amber, you just need to cover for me if my parents call you because I don't answer." she hissed, peering over the banister of the stairs to make sure nobody was listening.

"No, Amber - you don't have to know every little detail, there is nothing to tell you anyway." she sighed, slumping down the stairs with her bag slung over her shoulder; "And if anything happens, you will be first to know. But, tonight isn't going to be like that, we're just going to cuddle." she blushed at the thought of it.

Kyle gulped, slowly walking out of his bedroom with a false smile on his face, following his sister down the stairs, wanting to hear more of her conversation but only caught up to her in time to hear her putting down the phone and rifling through the fridge for a bottle of water.

"You're staying at Amber's?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow as he pulled himself up onto the kitchen counter, watching her closely to study her reaction to his questions even though he knew everything that would leave her mouth would a complete and utter lie.

He was yet to get his head around the fact she was practically sleeping with her soon to be brother in law, it was causing his stomach to churn even thinking about it and what he saw.

"Yup." she nodded, closing the fridge door behind her.

"But, didn't she leave about four hours ago?" he wanted her to slip up, to admit she was staying somewhere else and that the rumors about her are nothing short of the cold hard truth.

Kylie shrugged; "Yeah, but her parents are out for the night and she doesn't want to be home with just her brother so, she asked me to stay." she plucked a lie out of thin air, hoping he would believe it, not knowing he had every reason in the world not too.

"Oh, so are you like, going to have a party or something while her parents are out?" he was curious, and furious.

Raising her eyebrow, Kylie shook her head; "No, we're just going to order take out and watch movies." well, she wasn't lying about that, that was Justin's plan for the night.

"Do you share a bed when you stay at her place?" little did she know, he was asking about Justin - and her answers were orientated about the night she had ahead of her.

"Yes." she rolled her eyes, silently excited that she would be able to share a bed with Justin again.

Last time she fell asleep in his arms she slept right through the night, not waking up once, just simply finding comfort in his arms and presence. He had a certain way of wrapping his arms around her, breathing gently on her neck, kissing it every now and then and gracing her skin with the suckle touch of his lips.