seventeen.

"Justin, it hurt so bad." Kylie uttered through the tears, gaining a gasp of sympathy from Justin as he pulled her into his arms, closing the front door behind him, not knowing what to say, her face covered in tears and stains of mascara, her body shaking like a leaf, feeling utter sympathy for her, wishing he told her to not go through with it, rather than letting her put herself in a situation where losing her virginity would be as simple as she thought.

Drew looked away from the TV, noticing how Justin was stood holding her in his arms, knowing instantly what had happened, that it could have been prevented if only she wasn't so naive as to think Matty would treat her with respect and not force himself into her thinking she was some sort of expert; "Let me give you two space." he uttered, getting up from the couch, not wanting to intrude on a conversation that would only make him feel awkward and out of place.

Justin nodded, guiding her over to the couch before muttering see you later to his friend, thankful that he wasn't going to sit and impose on a conversation that was bound to be intense enough; "Baby, wait here, let me make you a cup of hot chocolate or something." he soothed, kicking himself mentally.

"Everybody is going to know I lied." she ran her fingers through her hair, tears still streaming from their ducts and down their cheeks; "I am going to be the laughing stock of the school." how could she possibly bounce back from something like lying about her virginity?

Glancing up from the counter, Justin frowned; "Anybody who makes fun of you for lying about your virginity probably hasn't lost theirs, or lost it under circumstances they wish they could change, so let them judge you, at the end of the day, they're kids, and their opinions don't matter." he hated seeing her so down, defeated, wishing he could do something to change the situation she was going to find herself in on Monday at school.

"But, Matty is going to make it sound like me being a virgin is something bad, and everybody always takes what he says and spins it into a million and one lies." she feared for the social suicide she had committed.

"And?" Justin stirred the liquid in the cup, making sure it tasted decent enough to give to her; "Matty is one of those guys who is only popular because he has a reputation of being a man whore. But at the same time - people like him only ever boast about their conquests, not their victims. Besides, if he starts telling the entire school that you were a virgin, he's pathetic, because everybody is a virgin at one point, just tell everybody he had a small dick, he'll soon shut up."

Well, she had have to stop herself from laughing in his face when he tried to claim he was huge when he was barely hitting average, but it didn't change the fact she felt like an idiot who deserved the reaction she would receive.

"I shouldn't have thought I could sleep with him without him realizing I am still a virgin." she bowed her head, crossing her legs over on the couch as Justin placed the hot mug on the table; "I should have known he wouldn't have took it slow and just forced himself into me without questioning anything first." she blamed herself, and rightly so, after all she was the one who claimed to be having sex with a twenty two year old, anybody would assume she was experienced.

"You liked him, you thought it would be perfect, don't be so down on yourself." he sat down beside her, jumping to the conclusion that she only hopped into bed with Matty because she had a crush on him, unbeknown to the fact her reasons had changed; "And you're not a virgin anymore, at least you got that out of the way." he tried to lighten the mood for her.

Kylie shook her head; "No, I refuse to claim I lost my virginity tonight, not to him, not like that." she gulped, wiping the tears from under eyes; "And I didn't attempt to sleep with him because I like him, I did it because you wouldn't have sex with me until he had popped my cherry." it didn't sound any smarter leaving her mouth than it did in her mind.