twenty six.

"Your sister is fucking insane." Justin spat, pacing around the living room of his apartment, seething in frustration, red in the face from an anger so strong that not even the whiskey he had in his glass could calm him down - his frustration projecting anxiety and nerves upon Kylie who sat in an almost deadly silence, her entire body numb while Drew tried to think logical, hoping to open their eyes to their wrong doing, but also wanting to help them out of a situation that wasn't going to disappear any time soon.

He stopped, staring into space; "And it's not even as if she is psychotic in a cute way, you know how some girls are completely out of their minds, but it's kind of adorable and the sex is fucking incredible?" he was breathing heavily, needing to find an outlet for his angst; "But she is literally fucking insane, there is nothing cute about it and the sex has been whack for the past two years."

Drew glanced towards Justin, cocking his eyebrow at him in confusion at his words; "You claim it has been whack for two years, and yet you have never been able to completely end it with her. You have constantly wound up back in a relationship with her, adding pressure to it all the day you thought proposing to her would solve everything." despite disliking Samantha, even he knew if anybody was verging on the psychotic slur it was his best friend; "Deny it all you want, you clearly felt something for her."

"No, Drew." Justin protested, downing the remains of the brown liquid in his glass before throwing the glass itself towards a wall, the sound of it smashing causing Kylie to jump; "What I felt is power, dominance, she is somebody I could control, somebody who despite the amount of times I cheated, played away, openly admitted that she was simply a name on a list of conquests that has yet to turn sour, still claimed she adored me. I had feelings for her years ago, over time she simply turned into a doormat who knew how to suck my dick and make me cum in record timing. By losing her the only thing I am losing is having somebody who I can treat like shit while treating other girls like they are worthy of the world."

For once, his true colors were shining through - that wall of honesty, loving and care that he flings up whenever he comes into contact with another female had dropped from around him, showing that he was just like every other male - arrogant, self belief that he is above the world and no respect for anybody.

And yet, Kylie remained blinded by the way he had been treating her, even while hearing how little respect he held for her sister.

"Besides, you are not here to give me a fucking lecture, it's not me who is important right now." spitting his words, his eyes became soft as he turned his attention to Kylie; "You're the important one." his eyebrows furred in concern, he knew that by the time she would get home she would find herself knee deep in drama, unable to use any excuse to get out of it.

Glazed over eyes, Kylie bowed her head; "I'm going to be in so much trouble." slowly, it was sinking in that maybe she was in the wrong, that sleeping with her older sisters fiance wasn't something she could simply get away with because she was her fathers little girl; "My Dad is going to hate me so much. Especially because it's you. He has never liked you. You hurt Sammy to much in the past for him to forgive you for that when you proposed to her. Now this?" her voice shaky, she tried to hold off on the tears.

"Ky, no." Justin knelt down in front of her, taking a hold of her hand to provide her with some form of comfort; "Blame it all on me. You can tell your Dad that I took advantage of you, that I convinced you that it was perfectly normal to sleep with me. Even if he tries to say he is going to press charges because you're saying it's all my fault, nothing will stick because in the eyes of the law you can legally consent to sex with anybody you want. Plus, it will never be taken to trial because they would need a testimony from you. But, when it comes to right now, you have to tell him that it's all on me."