👑Chapter 4: They Meet👑

Key:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favorite Color
F/A: Favorite Anime
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair Color
I will update it soon.
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
When class was over I was so happy. When I put my stuff up I saw him walking up to me, I was so scared. The boy said," Hi my name is Garroth. What is yours?" I said," My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand," Nice to meet you too. Do you want to hang out sometime?" I said nervously," S-s-sure. When?" " I was thinking maybe at Lunch or after school." I said," That would be great. See you later after school at the football field. Nice meeting you." He said walking off," You too." I checked my schedule and I had History next, so I went to that class.

Garroth's POV:

After class was over, I walked over to her and said," Hi my name is Garroth. What is yours?" She said her name was Y/N. I was very nervous but I wanted to know her more so I asked her if she would like to hang out some time and she said okay. I was so happy that she wanted to hang out with me more. So we said bye and went to class. Today was the best day of my life.

A/N

Now Y/N and Garroth meet and they are going to hang out more. In the next chapter they are going to be hanging out after school. I am writing on the bus and it is really noisy on the bus. I hope you guys like this chapter and I will publish the next chapter Friday or this weekend maybe. You guys are special to me and I hope you guys like me the same. Have a great night or day (what ever time of day it is for you). Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati

Word Count: 328