Side Story: Sleepover (Part 2)

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
F/S: Fav snack
F/C: Fav color
F/M: Fav movie
Italics: Text or thought
(Bold): A/N
________________________
Y/N POV:
I was getting ready for the sleepover and then I get a text from..... TRAVIS!! How did he get my phone number? Oh well, probably from Aph.

Y: You
T: Travis

T: Heeeeyyy~ 😉
Y: What do u want Travis?! 😑
T: I was just wondering if u r going to the sleepover~
Y: Yeah. Y?
T: Just wondering!
Y: K. I have to pack my stuff. Bye
T: Bye beautiful ~ 😉

~End of text~

When he said bye beautiful it kind of made my blush. But after I was done texting Travis, I text Aph.

Y: You
A: Aphmau

Y: Hey
A: Hey. What's up?
Y: What time is the sleepover?
A: 7
Y: K. Thx. Did u give my phone # to Travis?
A: Yeah. Is that ok? 😕
Y: Yeah. I was just wondering.
A: K. Well I have to go. Ttyl
Y: Ttyl

~End of text~

I was already done and it was 5:30. I better watch Netflix. What should I watch? I am going to watch F/M.

~Time skip to the sleepover brought to you by Travlyn~

It was 6:50. So I decided to be a little early. I grabbed my bag and started to walk over there. I opened the door and I saw something...... surprising!
________________________
Hey guys Basia here. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I know what you guys are thinking. WHY DID YOU PUT A CLIFFHANGER?!!! I just wanted to make it a surprise.

I want you guys to comment what you want me to call you. I don't want to call you 'Readers' anymore. It is kind of bland. Ex. Potatoes, Cupcakes, etc.

I hope you guys have a great day (or night) Bye readers!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ♥️💜💚💙👑

P.S. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 80 FOLLOWERS!!! If we get to 100 followers I will do a Q n' A.

P.S.S. And thank you guys for over 8 k views on this book. If we get to 10 k I will do a face reveal.

P.S.S.S. I know another P.S. think I just wanted you guys to put in the comments questions for the Q n' A. COMMENT PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!