👑Chapter 11: The Suprise👑

What do you guys think Garroth has planned? What is the suprise? Read the chapter and you will find out.
_______________________________________________________
F/F: Favorite food
Italics: Thought
Bold Italics: Flashback
________________________________________________________
Y/N POV:
Garroth told me to take off my blind fold and I saw....... a table with romantic candles and F/F. I said," What is this?" He said pulling me to the table," Y/N will you go on a date with me." I said suprised," Y-yes." He said while I was sitting down pushing my chair in," Good. I got your favorite food." I said," How did you know that I like F/F." He said," I asked one of your friends." I smirked at him and said," I don't know how you talked to my friends behind my back because I hang out with them a lot." He said," I have one of your friends in a class with me and you weren't in there so I just asked." I said after taking a bite of F/F," What class is it?" He said," In History." We stopped talking after that because we were eating. The food was so good.
____________________________________________________________

Garroth's POV:
After she took the blind fold off she was so suprised. She said," What is this?" I was so excited that I was so scared to ask her on a date so I just asked if she could meet with me after school today. I didn't want Laurance to be here today because of this but he had to leave, so that was good."

~Time skip to when they are eating brought to you by Mithross~

Y/N asked how I knew what her favorite food was. In History, I saw one of Y/N's friends. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, and she was tall. ( Zoey has  short blondish-brown hair, blueish-greenish eyes, and short. Emily has long brown hair, brown hair, and is tall.) I went up to her and said," Hey, are you Y/N's friend?" She said confused," Yes. Why do you need to know that?" I said," Well I am Garroth, the guy she has been hanging out with and I needed to know some information about her." She said with a smirk on her face," You are the guy that she has been talking about. My name is Emily. I can give you some information about her." I said getting out a pencil and a piece of paper," Okay good. Okay, first question. What is her favorite food or meal?" She said," She likes F/F." I write that down and then she says," Wait. Why do you need this information?" I say," Don't tell her this, but I am taking her on a date." She squealed and said clearing her throat," Sorry. Ok. Next question." I say," Where is her favorite spot to hang out?" She says," She likes to hang out at the park at one of the benches by the swings." I write that down and say," Does she like candles on a date?" She says," She loves candles." I write that down and say," Thanks. That is all I need." She says as she was walking away," Your welcome."

~End of flashback~
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
After we were done eating Garroth said," Come here. Lets go to the swings." I say," Okay." We walk to the swings and we both sit down." He says as we were on the swing," So. Do you have anymore information about you?" I say as I am swinging back and forth on the swing," Well I had a boyfriend in 7th grade. I don't know where he went. I only dated him for a week because he was hitting on other girls and he was just not my type. He was being mean to Zoey and I just didn't like him. The day I broke up with him he just disappeared, I didn't see him after that." He said," Wow that is crazy." I say," After that I didn't date anybody else." He said smirking at me ," Well I hope I change that." I say," Hm." He says after silence," Lets go. I have to show you something." He takes my hand and we walk up to a hill. The sun was coming down and we watch it for awhile. I say breaking the silence," This is so pretty." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his shoulder. We sit there for awhile and then it starts to rain. We run to the car and I say as I was sitting in the car," I am so cold." He hands me his jacket and say," Wow. It is crazy out there." I say in agreement," Ya." He says," Do you want me to take you home?" I nod my head yes and he starts the car and turns on the heater.

~Time skip to Y/N's house brought to you by Laurmau~

We were sitting outside of my house and I say," Well. Thanks for the great time. I hope we do it again." He says," Me too." We stair into each others eyes and start to lean in and.......
Cliffhanger.
I know why did you have to put another cliffhanger. Well I will tell you in the next chapter. I just thought it was a great time to stop it. I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers.

~Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️