👑Chapter 5: After School👑

Key:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favorite Color
F/A: Favorite Anime
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair Color
F/H: Favorite Hobbie
This will update when we get in the book more.
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
After school I go to the football field and I see Garroth there. I said waving to him," Hey Garroth." He said waving back," Hey Y/N. How was your day?" I said," My'n was good. Yours?" He said," Good. So what is you full name?" I said," Y/N L/N." He said," Cool. My'n is Garroth Ro'meave. What is your favorite color?" I said," F/C." He said," My'n is dark blue. Do you like anime?" I said," I love anime. (A/N I am sorry if you don't like anime.) He said," Cool. My favorite anime is Attack on Titan. What is yours?" I said," I like F/A." I asked," Do you play any sports? If you do, what sport?" He said," I do. I play baseball." I said," I don't but my favorite hobby is F/H." My phone rings and it was Zoey. I said," Sorry, I have to take this."

Z: Zoey
Y: You

Z: Where are you?
Y: I am with Garroth what are you doing?
Z: Who is Garroth? 😜
Y: Remember that blonde guy. 🙄
Z: Yes. Why?
Y: Well he asked me if I would like to hang out with him some time so I said yes and I am with him right now.
Z: REALLY! 😏
Y: We are just hanging out for a while just to get to know each other.
Z: K. Good. So when r u coming to my 🏠
Y: I will be there in 10 to 15 min. So see you then.
Z: K. Don't be all smoochy. 💏
Y: Bye
Z: Bye
(End of text)
I said as I was looking down on my phone," Sorry I had to text my friend." When I looked up from my phone I saw Garroth and another girl with reddish hair talking to each other. My had this knot in my stomach like I liked him. No no Y/N you guys just meet you don't even know him that much yet. I walked up to Garroth and said," Who is this?" He said," Oh. This is Ivy." I went to go shake her hand and then she pulled me closer to her face and she said," You stay away from my man." She pulled away and started to talk to Garroth. I told Garroth," I have to go." He said not even looking at me," Okay. Bye." I said walking away," Bye."

Garroth's POV:

After school I went to the football field and I was 5 minutes early, so I decided to get on my phone and text Laurance.

L: Laurance
G: Garroth

G: Hey
L: Hey. How r u doing with your ggggiiirrrrrlllllfriend? 😜
G: What do you mean?
L: I know you hit on every girl in the school but you look at her different I don't know its just weird.
G: Just because shes a girl and she is pretty doesn't mean anything.
L: Sure. 🙄
G: Oh wait I see her coming. Bye.
L: Bye. Don't get all smoochy. 💏

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone. I see Y/N and she sees me and she says waving at me," Hey." I wave back and say," Hey. How was your day?" She said," My'n was good. Yours?" I said," I had a good day too. Then I asked her what her name is, which is Y/N L/N. I asked her favorite color, her favorite color is F/C. I asked her if she liked anime, and she did. Then I told her my favorite anime was AOT (Attack on Titan), and I ask her what her favorite was and she said F/A. Then I asked her if she played a sport or not and she said she doesn't, but her favorite hobby is F/H. We talked a little bit longer than her phone rang like a text or something, she looked down at her phone and said," I have to take this hang on." When Y/N went behind the bleachers Ivy headed my way and Ivy said," Hey Garroth (A/N You know how Ivy says Garroth's name, she is saying it like that now.)" I hate it that she says my name wrong. "Hey Ivy. How are you doing?" She said in her high pitched voice," I am doing fine. You?" I said," Fine." Then we talked a little then Y/N came. Y/N said," Who is this?" I said," This is Ivy." They shook hands and then Ivy pulled Y/N closer to her face for some reason and Ivy said something, but I knew that she was talking about me being her boyfriend, which I am not. They pulled away and then Ivy and I started talking again, and I heard Y/N say,"  I have to go." Then I still looked at Ivy and said bye. That was really mean of me I should of hanged out with Y/N a little longer.

A/N

Hey guys Basia here. That was the longest chapter I have ever done. So in the next chapter Y/N will talk to Zoey about Garroth and their talk. It will be a time skip to the 4th day of school. Garroth hasn't talked to Y/N in a while so Y/N is really mad at Garroth. Will they see each other again? When they do see each other will Y/N talk to him? You guys will find out in the next chapter. Bye readers.

~Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️

Word Count: 870