👑Chapter 23: Where is Y/N?👑

Ok this chapter is just going to be Garroth's POV and other people's POV. Hope you guys like this chapter.
___________________
Garroth's POV:
Y/N has been gone for a week. I told Y/N's mom if she knew where she could be she said she has no clue. The right thing to do is to tell the police but I wanted to find her myself. I asked all of my friends and Y/N's friends (I bet you guys forgot about Zoey and Emily😂) they said yes.

We had a plan to look for clues around the school. Today is Wednesday so tomorrow we will look for clues.

~Time skip to Thursday at school brought to you by the lazy author~

Emily, Aphmau, Travis, Katelyn, Lucinda, Vylad, and I was a group and Zoey, Laurance, Zane, Cadenza, and Dante was a group. (I know why you guys are thinking. Why is Zane in one of the groups? Well I had to add more people to the group.) Dante had an idea that Gene could help us too. I said to Dante," Dante. I don't think Gene would want to help." Dante said," Well we should ask him just in case. We need the more help we can get." He sighed and said," Fine. Let's go ask him." I knew where Gene and his gang were, behind the bleachers. So we went over there and........

Gene wasn't there. That's awkward. Where could he be?
_____________________
Gene's POV:
I was thinking of staying home today. So I acted like I was sick. Dante was already at school so Dante wouldn't know. I told my mom that I was sick and she said," Ok sweetie. There is soup in the pantry if you need any." I said," Ok mom." My mom said," Love you sweetheart." I did a deep sigh and then I said in a really deep angry voice," Love you too mom." I rolled my eyes and then I heard the front door shut.

I ran to the basement and then I saw that Y/N was asleep. I banged on the cage and she jumped up. I said," Wake up its time to eat." She said," Ok." I hand her a hamburger and she ate it slowly.

While Y/N was eating I got a text from Dante.

G: Gene
D: Dante

D: Where r u? Why aren't u at school? 😒

G: Sorry I guess. I am sick

D: Well we r trying to look for Y/N she has been gone for a week. 😕

G: Oh. Well maybe I could help I just have allergies

D: Ok. Well meet us in front of the school by the water fountain

G: Who is us?

D: My friends and I

G: Oh ok. Ttyl

D: Ttyl

~End of text~

I can't let them find Y/N. So I will not let them find her. I will "help" them find her. Mwahhhhhhhhh.

~Time Skip to the school~

I walked up to the school and I saw Dante and ZANE!!! What was he doing here? I don't want him in the Shadow Knights because he is too clingy. I walk up to them and Dante says," Hey Gene you are here. Are you sure you feel good enough to help us?" I said fake coughing," Yeah I'm sure." Dante said," Ok then." Dante says to Garroth," Garroth. Gene says he wants to help." Garroth walked over to Dante and I and he said," Are you sure Gene?" I said," Yes I am sure." Garroth said," Ok then." He walks away and then he divides us in groups.
__________________
Garroth's POV:
I am actually really surprised that Gene is helping us. So here are the groups:

Group 1: Me, Aphmau, Emily, Travis, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Vylad.

Group 2: Dante, Laurance, Zoey, Zane, Cadenza, and Gene.

Group 1 took the football field, the halls, and the cafeteria. Group 2 took classrooms, the gym, and the parking lot.

We went out separate ways. My group first went in the field. We looked behind the soccer goals, behind the bleachers, and on the bleachers and we didn't find anything. Then we looked in the cafeteria there was nothing there either. Then we looked in the halls. I went to the hall where the art room was (That was where Y/N and Gene's gang were talking) I looked everywhere but the bush type thing and I saw......
__________________
Dun dun duuuunnn!!! Cliffhanger. 😱What could it be? Could it be a person? Who knows? I don't 😂 JK I do.

GUYS!!! You need to comment some questions for the 20 K special!! I will not be just doing a Q n' A I will do a LOOONNNGGGG chapter. I only got a question from @moka12323.

I need some ideas for a new username!! Comment some ideas!

I wanted to tell you guys that esprow01 is Emily and My_Broken_Parody is Zoey. Go follow them and read My_Broken_Parody they are really good. Love you My_Broken_Parody and esprow01 !!!!!

I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye my Lil Aphies!!!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 💕