👑Chapter 17 Double Date!!!👑

Recap:
Y/N had a sleepover at her house with Garroth, Laurance, Aphmau, Dante, Travis, Katelyn, Zoey, Emily, Kathrine, Nicole, and Kawaii~Chan. Everyone played Truth or Dare. Aph dared Garroth to kiss Y/N and he did it, but Y/N ran to the bathroom. Garroth and Y/N had a talk and she got better.
That is the recap. Now to the story.
______________________
2 months later....
Y/N's POV:
It has been 5 months since Garroth and I have been dating. I was thinking about having a date with Garroth. I walked up to the school and saw Zoey and Kathrine talking so I decided to talk to them. " Hey guys." Zoey and Kathrine said in unison," Hey Y/N." I said," Have you guys seen Garroth?" Zoey said," No. Why?" " I was going to ask him on a date?" Kathrine looked confused and said, " Aren't guys suppose to ask the girl on a date?" Zoey said," No. Girls can do what guys can do." I saw that Travis was walking up to Kathrine. Travis says," Heeyyy baby~"

Kathrine said blushing because she liked him," Yes Travis?" " I just wanted to see if you want to go on a date with me?~" " S-s-sure. If I go on the date, will you let Y/N and Garroth come?" Travis said," Sure. It can be a double date!!"

~Time skip to when everyone is getting ready brought to you by ROSS!!!~
Kathrine's POV:
I can't believe Travis asked me on a date!!! I was thinking on wearing a light blue dress with lime green and yellow flowers. I was going to braid my hair and put a flower headband. When I was braiding my hair my brother Peter came in. He said," What are you doing sis?" I said," I am going on a date." He said," Ohhhhh... Who is it with?" I said," Remember that Travis guy I have told you about?" "Yeah" " Well I am going on a date with him." He said," That's cool." He closed my door and went downstairs. I didn't know where we were going so I text Travis.

T: Travis
K: Kathrine

K: Hey
T: Heeeyyy~
K: Where r we going?
T: We r going to meet at Y/N's house
K: K. But I meant where r we going to eat?
T: Oh. We r going to eat at Olive Garden!!
K: K. Thx.
T: No prob!! 😏
~End of text~

~Time skip to Y/N's house brought to you by IHOP!!~
Y/N's POV:
Everyone was going to meet at my house. I am going to wear a short F/C dress with white high heels. I haven't wore high heels in a long time so this is going to be really hard. I was doing my hair when I here the doorbell ring. I walk downstairs and I look threw the peep hole and saw that it was Kathrine. I opened the door and told her to come inside. We both run upstairs so she could do my hair. She braided my hair (if you have short hair you do not braid it). 10 minutes later after she was done with my hair I heard the doorbell ring. I run downstairs again and I look threw to peep hole again and I see that it is Garroth and Travis. I open the door and Garroth had wide eyes and blushing. Garroth says," Y-y-y-you l-l-look beautiful." I say blushing," Thanks you. Come on in you guys." They walk in and I call Kathrine down. She doesn't come down so I call her again, she still doesn't come. I wonder what is going on.

A/N
Hey guys Basia here. I am sorry that I left you guys off with a cliffhanger. But in the next chapter will be really good. I am going to do each chapter 400 words. But if it is a special chapter I will do more than 400 words. I want to thank all of you guys for 5 K views! I hope you guys like this chapter. I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 👑💕❤️💚💖💙💜💛