👑Chapter 24: Y/N!!!! (20 K Special)👑

Y/P/P: Your phone password

Recap: Garroth and everyone else is looking for Y/N. Dante asked Gene if he wanted to help and of course Gene said yes. Gene has Y/N and he is trying to get them away from Y/N. Garroth was looking in the hallway and he found something in the bush type thing. What could it be? We will find out in this chapter.
_________________
Garroth's POV:
I looked in the bush type thing and it was.....

..... Y/N's backpack. Why would it be here? I grabbed the bag and I looked in it. I found the school binders, books, makeup (If you don't wear makeup well you do in this book 😂😊), and Y/N's phone. I looked at the phone and I saw that it has a password. I don't know what it is? It was a number password. It has 6 numbers. Maybe it is 123456. I put in the number and it wasn't right. Hmmm. Is it Y/P/P. I got it unlocked. I looked through her photos, her social media, and then her messages. I saw a message from me and my name for her was 💍Bae😍. Aww so cute. And then I saw a random number.

Random Number
You

Hello Y/N

Who is this?

You should know who I am

I don't. Who am I talking to?

You will figure out soon. Bye Y/N 😏

~End of Text~

I wonder who this is from. I put the phone in the backpack and then I fling the bag around my shoulder and I turn around and I see Gene and then I say," What do you want Gene? Why did you leave your group?" Then the next thing I know Gene has a shovel and knocks me out.
__________________
Y/N's POV:

I was asleep and then the next thing I know is that Gene is banging on the cage and then he hands me a hamburger. While I was eating my hamburger slowly, Gene went upstairs. After I was done eating the "new guy" tied me up on the pole. After he was done tying me he said," Gene is going to be gone for awhile so I will be watching you." I said," Where is he going?" He said," He is doing some business." I said," What kind of business?" He shouted," IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OK!!" He then went upstairs. I wonder what is wrong with him.I started to fall asleep and then I heard the door open and then I saw Gene and the "new guy" carrying something, not something, someone. It was dark so I couldn't see that well. They put someone in the cage and the person was laying down. There was a little light because of a window near the cage. The person woke up and said," Where am I?" It sounded like Garroth. The person turned around and it was Garroth!!! I said," GARROTH!!!" He said," Y/N!!!" He tried to hug me but we were too far away.

Gene walked in and saw that Garroth and I were trying to reach each other and he said," Ugh love. It is such a gross thing." Garroth said," What do you want Gene?" Gene looked at me and walked over to me and squatted down and held my chin and said," I want Y/N to join the Shadow Knights." Garroth said," If you hurt her this will be the last time you will see the face of the earth." Then Garroth started to kick the cage I tried to calm him down and then Gene said," Try to calm your boyfriend if he doesn't calm down he will die." He walked out and then I tried to calm Garroth down again but he wouldn't stop. I had nothing else to do so I decided to kick him. Since Garroth was asleep I decided to go to sleep too. So I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.
_____________________
Gene's POV:
I was "looking" for some clues. I walked up to Dante and said," I have to go to the bathroom." Dante said," Ok. We will be here." I walked to the bathroom and I saw Garroth with Y/N's backpack. I went outside and I saw a shovel so I grabbed it and I walked up behind Garroth and he said," What do you want Gene? Why did you leave the group?" I then hit him with the shovel and then he passed out. I tried to pick him up but he was to heavy so I decided to text "the new guy".

New guy
Gene

Hey

Yeah

Can u help me w/ something

Sure. Where?

At the school

Ok. Coming

~End of text~

After I was done texting "the new guy". I waited for him. After about 30 minutes he came and we picked Garroth up and put him in the car.
______________________
??? POV:
I was looking around and then I saw Garroth looking at something. He then put the backpack on his back and it was Y/N's backpack. I then saw Gene with a shovel and he walked over to Garroth. I wanted to do something but I was to scared to. Garroth turned around and said to Gene," What are you doing here Gene? Why did you leave your group?" And then Gene knocked him out with the shovel. After Gene knocked Garroth out, he tried to pick him up and I guess he couldn't pick him up so he got his phone out and I don't know what he did but since he couldn't pick Garroth up so I guess he text someone to help him. I waited for awhile till a person came. I didn't recognize the person but I guess Gene knew who he was. They picked Garroth up and I followed them. They put Garroth in Gene's trunk of the car and they went I n the car. When they were sitting in the car, I went to my car and they started to drive off so I decided to follow them. They drive for 10 minutes and it looked like they were going to Dante's house? Oh, I forgot that Dante and Gene were brothers. They carried Garroth into the house and I saw that a window was opened so I decided to go through the window. Gene and the guy went downstairs, I guess it was the basement. I waited till the right time to go down to the basement. After about 12 minutes, the guy comes up the stairs. Then he goes to the kitchen and gets something out of the fridge. I didn't see what it was before he went back downstairs. Then about 10 minutes I here screaming. Then Gene and the guy go up the stairs. Then they go upstairs. I go downstairs and I open the basement door and I see Y/N AND GARROTH!! They both were asleep and then I woke Y/N up.
__________________
Y/N's POV:
I get woken up and I see that it was....
______________

Hey guys Basia here. I am so sorry that I left a cliffhanger. But I want to thank you guys soooo much for 20 K views.

I am thinking about ending this book at chapter 30. We have 10 more chapters left in this book. I will put a little count down at the end of each chapter.

Comment some ideas for a username!!

I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye my Lil Aphies!!!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati💕

Chapters left: 6