👑Chapter 9: Before School Friday👑

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair color
E/C: Eye Color
F/C: Favorite Color
F/H: Favorite Hobby
F/A: Favorite Anime ( If you don't have a favorite anime en pick your fav show.)
_______________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
It was Friday and I was getting ready for school. I was so happy to that I am going to see Garroth after school. I was upstairs un my room getting ready when I hear the doorbell ring. I went down stairs to answer the door. I opened the door an it was GARROTH! I said suprised," G-Garroth what a-are you doing h-here?"

" I came here to take you to school." I said," How do you know where I live?" He said," Don't you remember the first day of school when I saw you get out of your house." I said," Oh yeah. I remember now."

He said," I was thinking of walking with you to school." I said," S-sure. Let me get something real quick. Come in in you can sit on the couch." He came inside and sat on the couch. I ran upstairs really quickly and got my phone to text Zoey and Emily in a group chat.

E: Emily
Z: Zoey
Y: Your name

Y: Hey guys guess what?
E: What?
Z: What?
Y: Garroth is at my house
E: REALLY!
Z: Why is he there?
Y: He said he wanted to walk me to school. So u guys can go without me.
E: Ohhhhhh Does someone have a crush?
Y: No why?
E: B/c u r going to walk with him.
Y: So
Z: So
E: So
Y: Don't copy me
E: Don't copy me
Z: Don't copy me
Y: ok now stop
E: k
Z: k
Y: I have to go. Bye
E: Bye
Z: Bye
____________________________________________________________

Garroth's POV:
I am so ready to see Y/N, so I decided to go to Y/N's house and walk to school with her. So I got ready and walked to Y/N's house. I knocked on the door and she answered. She said," G-Garroth what are you doing here?" I told her I was going to take her to school. She invited me in to her house and told me to sit on the couch. So I sat on the couch. She said she had to get something and she ran upstairs. When she went upstairs I got a text from Laurance.

G: Garroth
L: Laurance

L: Hey. Are we going to walk to school together?
G: No, I am going to walk with Y/N
L: Ohhhhh 😏
G: What?
L: Does someone have a crush?
G: N-n-no
L: YOU STUTTERED! So u do like her.
G: Fine. Yes I do
L: I knew it when r u going to tell her.
G: When we get to know each other more.
L: Dang it. My ship.
G: WHAT?!
L: Nothing. I have to go. Bye
G: Bye

Y/N POV:
After I was done texting Zoey and Emily I went downstairs to Garroth. I said," Sorry. I had to get my phone." He said," It's okay. Are you ready to go?" I said getting my backpack," Yeah. Let's go." We walked outside and we started walking. We didn't talk till we got close to the school. He said," So how has your first week been?"

" It's been good. Yours?"

" Good."

We were at the school and we said our goodbyes and went to our friends.

Laurance's POV:
I knew that Garroth had a crush on Y/N. I knew it the first time he saw her. I saw them two walk up to the school together. When he came up to me I asked him," How was your walk with Y/N?"

" It was good."

"I was thunking about hanging out with her more, so I can get to know her too."

" You should. It would be fun to hang out with her together."

" I am going to talk to her right now."

I walk up to her and I say my casanova self way," Hey. Is your name Y/N?"

Y/N POV:

I was talking to Zoey and Emily when a guy with brown hair and baby blue eyes walked up to me. I think he is a casanova. He said," Hey. Is your name Y/N?"

"Yes. Why do you want to know?"

" I am Garroth's friend and I just wanted to hang out with you to see if you are good for my friend."

" Sure. I will hang out with you."

We talked about ourselves for awhile. I know that his name is Laurance Zavahl. His favorite color is green. He plays soccer, he is actually the captain of the team. He has a sister name Cadenza. He was adopted. He is a sophmore. I told him about me. That was all we talked about.

Laurance's POV:

We went to the football field and talked about ourselfs. I know that her name is Y/N L/N. Her favorite color is F/C. Her favorite hobby is F/H. She has H/L H/C and E/C. Her favorite anime is F/A. After she told me about her, I told her about me. I tuink she is going to be a good girlfriend to Garroth. But I think I am falling for her.
____________________________________________________________
A/N

Hey guys Basia here. So this was an extra long chapter.  This is a special chapter for you guys. It was over 900. I am really tired and trying to write as fast as I can. I am publishing the chapter today because it is a good chapter. I hope you guys like it. Bye readers.

~Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️