Side Story: Sleepover (Part 1)

Y/N: Your name
F/C: Fav color
F/A: Fav Anime
F/S: Fav show (If you don't watch anime.)
Y/T/N: YouTube name
F/C/G: Fav computer game
_________________________
Y/N POV:
I was watching F/A (F/S) until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door. It was Aphmau. Aphmau said," Hey Y/N. What are you up too?" I said," I am just watching F/A (F/S)." She said," Cool. Can I come in?" "Sure." I let her in and she sat on the couch and said," You have such a pretty house." "Thanks." She said," I came over to tell you that I am having a sleepover." "Cool. When is it?" She said," It is at 6." " Who is all coming?" She said," A lot of people. You will see later." " Oh."

I am really shy. I can't be around a lot of people but I will try. I never really had friends not in high school. I use to have a boyfriend but we broke up. He left a day after our brake up. I still wonder if I will ever see him again. Aphmau said," Are you ok?" " Yeah I am just really shy." She put a hand on my shoulder and said," You will be ok. I was shy in high school until I meet Garroth and Laurance." "I think if I get to know everybody I will be comfortable." She said," Good. Are you sure you are going to be okay?" "Yeah." Aphmau took her hand off my shoulder and started to walk to the door. She said," Well I have to go set up for the sleepover." "Ok. Bye." She started to close the door and said," Bye. See you later."

I sat down at my computer and played F/C/G. Hope fully everybody likes me. I will see tonight.
_________________________
Hey guys Basia here. I am sorry it was short. I have been having writers block lately. I have been busy with all of the holidays and all this stuff. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️💚💜💙👑