👑Chapter 10: After School Friday👑

A/N
Hey guys Basia here. This chapter is special b/c I got over 1 k views on this book less than a month. I hope you guys like this chapter it was specially mad for you. Bye! 😀
Italics: Thought
(Bold): A/N
Y/N POV:
I was so happy that Garroth and I walked together. Today was really short, I was so excited that we were going to hang out after school. I was in Wizardry, and in class we were starting to pack up because the bell was about to ring. I was packing up and then a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes came up to me and said," Have you found two cats by the name of Katelyn and Lucinda." I said," No I have not. If I see them I will tell you." She said," Thank you." She was about to walk off then she said," Oh, I am so rude. My name is Aphmau. What is your name?" I said," My name is Y/N." She said," Nice to meet you Y/N."
____________________________________________________________

Aphmau's POV:
I walked into Wizardry and I saw a girl with H/L H/C hair. I should meet her I think she would be really nice. But then the teacher came in and told us to sit down. The closest seat was near two girls; Katelyn and Lucinda. They were fighting over which seat to get. They were getting on the teachers nerves so she turned them into........... CATS! OMIi love cats. I was in the middle of them and they were still fighting, but I still love cats so I was so happy to sit by them. The teacher told us to pack up our stuff and I was already done packing because Katelyn and Lucinda were getting annoying. So I decided to sit by the girl. What should I say, oh I know. I clear my throat," Do you know where two cats are by the names of Katelyn and Lucinda?" She says," No I have not. But if I see them I will tell you." I was said," Thank you." I was about to walk off but I said," Oh, I am so rude. My name is Aphmau. What is yours?" She said," My name is Y/N." I said," Nice to meet you Y/N." After I said that the bell rung.
____________________________________________________________

Garroth's POV:

It was 7th hour and I had history with Laurance. We had an assignment to do it was about the presidents. (I am in High School but I don't know everything that we do.) It was 5 minutes before the bell rings. So I started to pack up. When I was putting up the binder Laurance came over to me and said," So, are you going to hang out with Y/N today?" I said," Yeah. Why?" He said," Just because I was thinking about hanging out with you guys." I said," I don't know. I wanted to hang out with her alone." He said," You know you can't have a hot girl all to yourself you know." I rolled my eyes. The bell rung and I text Y/N.

G: Garroth
Y: You

G: Can Laurance come?
Y: Sure. Why not?
G: I just wanted to hang out with you alone today. 😢
Y: Well, he can hang out with us for half of it.
G: Ok 😀
Y: Where do you want to meet?
G: I was thinking we could meet at the front of the school.
Y: That is a great idea. I will be there in 5 b/c I have to go to my locker and talk to my friends.
G: k. See u there.
____________________________________________________________

Laurance's POV:
I knew that Garroth and Y/N were going to hang out after school so in History I was going to ask if I could hang out with them for awhile. So in history at the end of the hour   when we were packing our stuff I asked Garroth if I could hang out with them for awhile and he said," Yeah. Why?" I didn't want him to hang out with her alone so I said," You know you can't have a hot girl all to yourself." He rolled his eyes and then the bell rung and started texting someone, I think it was Y/N. I looked at who he was texting and it was Y/N. He asked if I could hang out with them and she said sure. I was so happy that I got to hang out with her too. But I guess that Garroth wanted to hang out with her alone because he said he wanted to hang out with her alone and put a crying emoji. She said that I could hang out with them for half of the time and I was fine with it, I mean i wanted them to have some alone time with her. After she said that I could hang out with them for half of the time I stopped looking at the text. After he was done texting he told me," You can.." I interrupted him," I know I saw you texting her. But I only read from where she told you I can only hang out for half of the time. So I don't know everything." He said," We are going to meet her in front of the school, but it might take her 5-10 minutes because she has to go to her locker and talk to her friends."
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
After I meet Aphmau I got a text from Garroth. He was asking if Laurance could hang out with us. I didn't really want Laurance to hang out with us but I wanted to be nice so I said yes. But Garroth wanted Laurance not go with us so I had an idea to have Laurance hang out with us for half of the time. Garroth thought that was a great idea.I asked him where I wanted to meet them and he said the front of the school. I had to first go to my locker to put up my books and I wanted to say bye to Zoey and Emily, so I told him 5 minutes and he said ok. I went to my locker and put up my books. After I was done putting my books in my locker I went to talk to Zoey and Emily. Zoey and Emily said in unison," Hey Y/N." I said," Hey Zoey and Emily. What are you guys up to?" Zoey said," I am going home and do nothing." Emily said," I am going home too. What are you up to?" I said," I am going to hang out with Garroth and Laurance." Zoey said with a smirk on her face," Really." Emily said," Why do you get the hot guys?" I said," I don't know I just do. I have to go guys. Bye talk to you later. I will text you about it." Zoey and Emily said in unison," Bye." I walk to the front of the school and see Garroth and Laurance talking to each other.
____________________________________________________________
Garroth's POV:
We walked to the front of the school and waited for Y/N. We stayed in silence and then about 3 minutes we started talking because got bored. Laurance says," What are we going to do?" I say," I will tell you when Y/N gets here." After we were done talking I saw Y/N coming. She said," Hey guys." Laurance and I said in unison," Hey." She said," What are we doing?" I said," I was thinking of first going to the football field." She said," That is a great idea."
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
I ask Garroth what we were doing and he said that we were going to the football field. We went to the football field and we saw a football. Garroth said," I was thinking that we should play football." Laurance says," Lets go!" We threw the ball to each other for awhile and then Laurance says," I have to take this."
____________________________________________________________

Laurance's POV:
We walked to the football field and I saw a football there. We threw the ball around a bit and I kept on feeling something vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from Cadenza. I told them that I had to take it.

L: Laurance
C: Cadenza

C: Laurance u have to come home
L: Why?
C: U have to help me with my homework.
L: Really 🙄
C: Yes, I need your help.
L: Fine I am heading your way. Bye.
C: Bye.
____________________________________________________________

Garroth's POV:
We played ball for awhile and the Laurance says," I have to take this." I was wondering what he was doing. He was gone for at least 5 minutes. He came back and said," I have to go home." Y/N said," Why do you have to go?" He said," I have to go help my sister do her homework." I said," She has homework on the weekend." He said," Yeah. Well I have to go see you Monday." Y/N and I said in unison," Bye." She said," Where are we going next?" I said," We are going to the park."
____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:
After The Laurance left I said," Where are we going next?" He said," The park." He had a car so he drives us to the park. He hands me a blind fold and says," Put this on." I put it on and about 5 minutes we stop so I guess we are here. He gets out the car and helps me out. We walk a little while and then he says," Ok. You ready." I say," Yeah." He takes off the blind fold and I see something pretty.

A/N

Cliffhanger. I know you guys hate cliffhangers, I hate cliffhangers too. I did this chapter over 1k for you guys. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I thought this chapter would take a long time but it only took me 2 days to write. I hope you guys have a great day. Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️