👑Chapter 21: Escaping👑

Recap: Garroth found Y/N's backpack. Garroth went though her bag and found her phone. Garroth then found a weird message. Then Gene knocked Garroth out. Someone was watching Gene and followed him all the way to his house. Then the person found Garroth and Y/N.

________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

I get woken up and then I see Kawaii~Chan!?! Kawaii~Chan says," Y/N~Chan, Kawaii~Chan has come to save you." She starts to untie the ropes and then after she was done with the hands she went to help Garroth, while I was doing my feet. Kawaii~Chan tried to wake Garroth up but he wouldn't budge. So Kawaii~Chan and I carried Garroth up the stairs. Then when we opened the front door Gene and the new guy was standing in the door way. They were holding grocery bags. We ran to the backdoor but then Gene grabbed my arm and put a knife to my neck. Gene says," DON'T MOVE!! If you do I will cut her throat." Kawaii~Chan dropped Garroth on the ground and then the new guy went to Kawaii~Chan and put her hands behind her back. Gene says to the new guy," Put Kawaii~Chan in the basement." The new guy went to the basement and shut the door.

Gene looks at me and says," I should of killed you a long time ago. He then stabs me in the stomach and then I hear a voice saying," Get away from her!!" It sounded like Garroth. IT WAS GARROTH!! Garroth ran up to Gene and then punched Gene in the jaw. Gene was on the ground passed out. After Garroth punched Gene in the jaw he ran over to me and said while he was crying," I am so sorry." I smiled at him and then I went up to kiss his cheek but then everything went black before I kissed him.

___________________________________

Garroth's POV:

I could hear the basement door being opened I tried to look up but I couldn't move. I saw that it was Kawaii~Chan and she was getting Y/N out of the ropes. After they were done with that they walked over to me and saw that I couldn't move so they picked me up and then they went up stairs. They ran up to the door and then they saw Gene and the other guy about to open the door. They quickly ran away but then I see that Y/N isn't beside me. Kawaii~Chan and I turn around and see Gene holding a knife to Y/N's neck.

Gene says," Put him down if you want her to live." Kawaii~Chan puts me down and then I guess the other guy walks over to Kawaii~Chan and puts her down in the basement. I could feel some movement in my body. Gene then stabs Y/N in the stomach and then I get up and say," Get away from her." I get up and then punch Gene in the jaw. I ran over to Y/N and then I started crying and I say," I'm sorry." She was about to kiss me but then she passed out. I tied Gene up and then I went down to the basement and then I saw that the other guy was passed out. I saw Kawaii~Chan standing above him and then she said," What? A girl can't handle herself." We tied up the other guy and then I saw something in Gene's pocket so I went to grab it and it was a phone. I dialed 911 and then the phone dies. I grab Y/N and then Kawaii~Chan and I run out of the door. We run to the school where all of our friends are. I run to the cafeteria and I see Laurance.

Laurance says," WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I said," Call 911." Laurance gets his phone out and calls 911. Zoey comes over and says," What happened we have been looking everywhere for you." I told her the whole story and she said," Oh my Irene. That sounds terrible." I could hear the police coming.

~Time skip to the hospital~

We were waiting in the waiting room. The doctor comes out and says to me," She will be perfectly fine. Just give her a couple of days and she will be out of the hospital." I say," Thank you so much." The doctor walks away and then I go into Y/N's room. I see her sleeping so I start to walk out and then I hear Y/N say," Wait. Don't leave." I walk over to her and then she says," I love you." I say back to her," I love you too." Then I lean in to kiss her but....

_______________________________

Hey guys Basia here. That is the end of this chapter. I hope you liked it. I am grounded from my phone so I am using my grandma's computer. I won't get my phone until my birthday and my birthday is in July so it will be awhile.

I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye my Lil Aphies. <3