👑Chapter 21: Worried!!👑

Recap: This new guy bumped into Y/N. When Y/N was walking to lunch Gene and his gang stopped Y/N in her tracks. Gene asked Y/N to join them but she refused so Gene threatened Y/N that he will kill everyone she loves. She still refused so they kidnaped Y/N. Y/N was tied to a chair and then a light shined on her and there was someone in the shadows it was THE NEW GUY!!!

WARNING this is going to get really violent so do not continue if you have experienced kidnapping!! WARNING DO NOT CONTINUE!!!!
________________________

Y/N's POV:
The 'new' guy had short brown hair, greenish-bluish eyes, tall, skinny, wearing a black hoodie, and blue jeans. The 'new' guy said," You should have of joined the Shadow Knights, Y/N." I said," How do you know my name?" He said," I have been watching you for a long time." I said," Can I get your name?" He said," My name is.."

He gets interrupted by Gene walking in. Gene smirked at me and said," You should of listened to me. You should of joined us then no one will be hurt but you decided to not, so now you have harmed everyone that you love. Starting w/ you mom." A light shined on a different area where my MOM WAS TIED IN A CHAIR! Gene had a knife in his hand and walked up to my mom and held the knife to her neck. I screamed," DONT YOU DARE HURT HER!!!" Gene looked at me and smirked. He came over to me with the knife and put it to my neck. He said," Are you going to join us or both?!?" I nodded my head yes and then he quickly walked over to my mom and cut her neck. I started to scream and then I cried. Gene put the knife down on the table and walked off. Then the 'new' guy left.
_____________________
Garroth's POV:
I was walking to lunch and I went to the spot where Y/N and I meet to go to lunch. She is usually the first one to get here but I didn't see her so I waited for 5 minutes but she didn't come. I just went to get lunch. I got lunch and then I went to the table that the whole group sits at and I didn't see Y/N. I asked Aphmau where Y/N was and she didn't know where she was. I asked everyone else and they didn't know where she was.

~Time skip to when Garroth is done looking for Y/N everywhere brought to you by your lazy author~

I looked everywhere for her. I can't find her anywhere. Where could she be?!!!

Will Garroth find Y/N? Or will Y/N escape? We will find out in the next chapter!😱😱😱
______________________
Hey guys Basia here. I know this chapter was pretty short.
I have nothing else to say but I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I hope you guys have a great day (or night) Bye my lil Aphies!!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati💕❤️❤️🍕🍕👑