👑Chapter 15: Holloween Part 1👑

Hey guys Basia here. This chapter is a Holloween special. If you guys don't celebrate Holloween then don't read this chapter. If you want to then it is ok.
Y/N: Your name
F/C: Favorite color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
___________________________

Y/N's POV:
Today is Holloween. There is school today because it is Monday, but after school I am going to Trick or Treat with Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda, Travis, Zane, Vylad, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Emily, Zoey, and Kathrine. I haven't told anyone what I am going to dress up as, but I am going to dress up as .......

Garroth. I have the blonde hair wig and the clothes ( If you guys don't have Garroth's eye color then you have eye contacts as the color of his eyes.) I am so happy. I can't wait.

~Time skip to when you are putting on your costume brought to you by the lazy author😊😆~ (Still Y/N's POV)

It is after school and I am putting on my costume. When I was putting on the wig, I got a group text from Garroth, Laurance, Zane, Aphmau, Katelyn, Vylad, Kathrine, Zoey, Emily, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Travis, Dante, and Nicole.

Y: Your Name
G: Garroth
L: Laurance
Z: Zane
A: Aphmau
K: Katelyn
V: Vylad
KR: Kathrine
Z: Zoey
E: Emily
KC: Kawaii~Chan
L: Lucinda
T: Travis
D: Dante
N: Nicole
EB: Everybody

A: Hey guys! Where r we going to meet?
Y: I was thinking at my place
KC: Y/N~Senpai I think that is a great idea.
G: What time?
Y: 6-7 (It is 545)
L: K. I have to go. Bye. Ttyl
EB: Bye Laurance.
Y: I have to go too. Bye.
End of chat!

~Time skip to everybody at Y/N's house brought to you by Garance.~
(Still Y/N's POV)

Everybody is downstairs and I ain't ready yet. I got a text from Garroth.

Y: Your Name
G: Garroth

G: R u ready yet?! 😐
Y: Almost. Hang on. I will be down in 5.
G: K. Love u! 😙
Y: Ttyl! Love u 2! 😚

After I was done texting Garroth I put my phone in my purse and went down stairs.
___________________________

Garroth's POV:
My costume is a pirate (That was all I could think of.😆) I told Y/N what my costume is but she didn't tell me what she was going to be. Everybody was waiting for Y/N to get ready. She was taking a really long time. Laurence and I talked for a little while. About 5 minutes later Y/N comes out looking like....... me?! She said," Ta da! This is my costume." I was surprised. I walked up to her and said," Are you me?!" She said," Yeah. It was a surprise that is why I didn't tell you." I said," It looks cool. I love it. You ready to go?" She said," Yeah." All the girls went in Lucinda's car and the guys went in my car. We went to Okasis (I am sorry if I spelt that wrong.) street and most of the houses were all lit up. We all got out of our cars. Laurence says ," Are you all ready to go Trick or Treating?!" Everybody but Laurance said in unison," Yeah." We all went in separate groups: Y/N, Aphmau, Laurance, Katelyn, Travis, Zoey, and I went to one side of the street. The other group had Zane, Vylad, Dante, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Emily, and Nicole went to the other side of the street.

~Time skip to the end of Trick or Treating brought to you by a clown.~

Y/N's POV:
Every time I went to someone's door and they opened it they asked who I was. Garroth was standing next to me and I said pointing at him," I am him. Garroth." He smiled every time I said that. I love being his girlfriend.

A/N
Hey guys Basia here. I am sorry Holloween already passed. I am going to do a Part 2 of this. Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 👑❤️💜💛💙💚