Side Story: The Date

Y/N: Your Name
F/N: First Name
M/N: Middle Name
L/N: Last name
F/C: Fav color
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
H/L: Hair length
F/A: Fav anime
_____________________

Y/N's POV:
I was laying in bed and then I heard a ding. I got a text from Travis.

T: Travis
Y: You

T: Hey~ 😘

Y: What do u want Travis?

T: I wanted to ask u something😊

Y: What is it?

T: I think you need some TLC 😏

Y: What does that mean?

T: Travis Love Care 😏

Y: Ok?

T: Do u want to go on a date w/ me Friday night?~ 😊 (It is Thursday)

Y: Ok. What time?

T: Um. Is 630 ok?

Y: Sure. See u then.

T: Ok. See u then.~😘😏

~End of Text~

I smiled then I turned on Netflix and watched 13 Reasons Why. (You guys should watch 13 Reasons Why it is really good!! It is on Netflix!!)

While I was watching 13 Reasons Why I feel asleep.

~Time skip to Friday morning~

I woke up and checked the time on my phone it was 5:20. I went to my closet and picked an outfit to wear to the date.

 I went to my closet and picked an outfit to wear to the date

(You can change the blue to your favorite color)

I picked out a dress with lace on the top and then the bottom was F/C. I put in my makeup and put my hair up in a braid. (If your hair is short then you don't put your hair up!) It was 5:30, I have an hour till the date so I decided to watch F/A. After an episode of F/A it was 6:15. I have 15 minutes till the date so I decided to play Minecraft. After playing Minecraft it was 6:25 so I just went to the boys house and knocked on the door, someone answered the door and it was Garroth.

Garroth said," H-h-Hey Y/N. W-W-What are y-y-you doing h-h-here?" I said," Well Travis asked me to-" I got interrupted by Travis," We are going to hang out just for a little while." I glared at Travis and he smirked. We went into Travis' car, we haven't drove off yet he haven't even started the car yet and I asked him," You haven't told any of the boys about this have you?" He said," No." I said," Why?" He said," Because I didn't want any of the boys especially Garroth about this date." I said," Why? Do any of the boys like me?" He said," No. Just Garroth and I." I said," REALLY? I didn't know that Garroth likes me I thought you only liked me." He said," Well this date is just about you and me."

He started the car and then we arrived to.......
_______________

Hey guys Basia here. I know this is a Garroth X Reader but I wanted to have a little bit of drama.

GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT 20 K VIEWS!!! We are at 19 K but I want to get to 20 K!!! Comment some questions so I can do a 20 K special.

I hope you guys have a great day (or night)!!! Vote and Comment!!!! Bye my Lil Aphies!!!!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati💕😘😊😂