👑Chapter 19: Double Date (Part 3) 👑

Recap: Garroth gave Travis a pep talk. Garroth and Travis are at Y/N's house. Y/N called Kathrine down but didn't come. Y/N and Kathrine had a pep talk. Kathrine was ok. Now Travis, Kathrine, Garroth, and Y/N are now heading to the restaurant.
_________________________
Y/N's POV:
Garroth was driving. I was sitting in the passenger seat. Kathrine and Travis are sitting in the back. The restaurant was 45 minutes. This is going to be a long ride.

~Time skip to the restaurant brought to you by your lazy author! Still Y/N's POV~

We were at......... OLIVE GARDEN!! The ride was kind of awkward. Nobody was taking for like 30 minutes until the end.

~Flashback~
It was 30 minutes until Kathrine asked," Where are we going?" Travis said," It is a surprise." She said," Can you give me a hint?" Travis said," Nope. You will see." About 5 minutes have passed and we arrived at Olive Garden. Kathrine was so happy to be there she almost broke the seatbelt from jumping so hard.

~End of Flashback~

We went inside and we got a table. The waiter came and asked what drinks we wanted. I got F/D. Garroth got Pepsi. Travis got Dr. Peeper. Kathrine got Sweet tea. About 5 minutes after we ordered our drinks our drinks came. The waiter asked what we wanted and we ordered.

~Time skip to the end of the date brought to you by your author not knowing what goes on on a date!~

Kathrine's POV:
At the end of the date we took pics and selfies. After we were done with our pics we went to Garroth's car. He drove me home. When we got to my house Travis walked me to the front door. He said," I hope you had a great time." I kissed him on the cheek and said," I did." I saw that Travis' face was red. I went inside my house and went to my room. I really did have a great time.
__________________________
Hey guys Basia here. I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it is short but I will make them longer.

I wanted to know what I should do in the next chapter. I am having writers block and don't know what to do. Tell me in the comments what I should do in the next chapter.

Plus, I wanted to know what you guys wanted me to call you or if you wanted me to still call you 'Readers'. Ex. Potatoes, cupcakes, etc. (You guys don't have to pick potatoes or cupcakes!)

I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati ❤️💙💚💜👑