💫Chapter 24: New People!!💫

Y/ F/C/F: Your Favorite cake flavor
Y/F/S: Your Favorite store
Y/F/C/S: Your Favorite clothes store
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
F/C: Favorite color
F/A: Favorite Anime (If you don't watch anime then it will be F/S: Favorite show)

~3 months after the date~

Y/N's POV:
Today is my birthday! I got changed into school clothes because it was Friday. I ran downstairs and I didn't see my mom or my brother. Hmm I wonder where they are.

Clay's (Y/N's brother) POV:

My mom and I went shopping for Y/N's birthday party. We are going to surprise her. We went into F/C/S to find Y/N a birthday present. I was looking at some shirts when someone ran into me. I say," Hey, watch were you are going!" But there was no one there. I swear to Irene that I felt someone bump into me.

??? POV:
I am going to a clothes shop and I didn't have anything to wear so that is why I am going. My older brother was in the living room watching TV and my brother is always stuck to the TV so it was very easy to sneak out. I got in my car and drove to Y/F/C/S. I walk inside and got into my shape shift form. I don't have any money so I am going to steal some clothes. I turn into a chair and walk around. But I'm not going to try to be so obvious. I go to the men's section and then I go back to my normal form and look at some clothes. I find this cool shirt and I put it on my bag. A women sees me and says," Sir you have to pay for that." I go back into my chair form and run away. The girl was chasing me and then I went into the women's section and then I lost her. When I don't see her anymore I run to the door. But instead of my running straight to the door I run into this guy. When I bump into him he says," Hey, watch where you are going!" I just stand their frozen. I was still in my chair form so he wouldn't be able to see me. He was looking around the store and doesn't see anyone so he just shrugs it off. When he goes back to looking at the clothes I run off. I went back to my original form and walked to my car.

Y/N's POV:
I am just going to go to school. They probably went shopping or something. I start to walk to school and then I see someone with a hoodie on. They seemed lonely so I decided to talk to them. "Hey." They say nothing.  Hm I bet you they are shy. I don't know if it is a guy or a girl so I try to talk to them again. "Hello what is your name?" Still no responce. I will just leave them alone. So I start to jog to school.

??? POV:
(This is a different person. This is not the person that stole the clothes. )
I was walking to school when all of a sudden a girl with H/C and E/C started talking to me. I had a hoodie on so she couldn't see my face. I have seen her before. She is Garroth's girlfriend, Y/N. She kept on saying hey to me. I didnt respond. So she just shrugged and walked away. I kept on listening to my music until I run into my twin sister, Yara. Yara says," What are you doing bro? And who was that?" I say," I'm just listening to music and do you know Garroth, the junior, that every girl in the school likes?" She says," Yeah. Why?" I say," Well that was his girlfriend and she was talking to me." She says with her mouth wide open," DO YOU KNOW HOW POPULAR THEY ARE?" I nod my head in agreement and then she says," YOU SHOULD GO TALK TO THEM!" I say," You know I don't really like talking to people." She says," I know but you need to interact with more people or you won't be able to get through life." I don't say anything. So she just keeps on talking," You know Yen. You should learn to talk to people face to face and not on a screen." We are at the school and then she sees her friends and runs to them. I just walk to a tree and I get on Wattpad and read a book.
_______________________