Side Story: Sleepover (Part 4)

Y/N: Your name
L/N: Last name
F/C: Fav color
F/A: Fav anime
F/S: Fav show (If you don't watch anime)
B/N: Brother's name
______________________
Y/N's POV:
After Aphmau helped me up from my fall, a girl with orange and reddish hair can up to me and said," Hi, my name is Cadenza. What is yours?" " My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." I shake her hand and she says," I am Laurance's sister." " I have meet him before but I haven't really got to talk to him yet." Cadenza says," My brother is kind of a Casanova. Well it was nice to meet you." " You too. Bye." She walks away.

Then a girl with reddish-brown hair came up to me and said," Hi. My name is Nicole." "Nice to meet you Nicole. My name is Y/N." She said," Nice to meet you Y/N. I hope you like MyStreet." "Thanks," I said and she walks away.

A guy with brown hair came up to me and said," Hi. My name is Brendan. I hope you like it here." I said," Thanks." He walked away. (I didn't really know what they would talk about. Lol! 😂)

A girl with light blue hair came up to me and said," Hi my name is Katelyn. I hope you like it here." She shakes my hand and walks away.

Aphmau walks up to me and says," What do you want to do?" I thought for a minute and I thought of it. "We should play Truth or Dare and Spin the bottle!"
___________________________
Travis' POV:
Y/N wanted to play Truth or Dare and Spin the bottle  so everybody went in a circle and I sat next to Y/N and Garroth was on the other side.

Aphmau first spin the bottle and it landed on Katelyn. Aphmau said," Katelyn Truth or Dare?"  Katelyn said," Truth." Aphmau had a smirk on her face and said," Is it true that you like Travis?!" Katelyn was blushing and said," N-no!"

Katelyn then spin the bottle and it landed on Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn told Kawaii~Chan," Truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan said," Truth." Katelyn said," Who do you ship with Y/N?" Kawaii~Chan said fangirling," OMI!!! KAWAII~CHAN SHIP Y/N~SENPAI AND GARROTH~SAMA!!!" Y/N and GARROTH was blushing. I was kind of getting jealous.

Kawaii~Chan's POV
Katelyn~Sama spin the bottle and it landed on Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn~Sama said," Truth or Dare?" Kawaii~Chan said," Truth." Then Katelyn~Sama said," Who do you ship with Y/N?" Kawaii~Chan started fangirling and said," OMI!!! I SHIP Y/N~SENPAI AND GARROTH~SAMA!!! Y/N~Senpai and Garroth~Sama were blushing! Travis~Sama was looking at Y/N~SENPAI and Garroth~Sama blushing, Travis~Sama looked jealous. Does Travis~Sama like Y/N~SENPAI?!

Hey guys Basia here. I am sorry I haven't been publishing a lot. I have just been having writers block. Before last weekend I asked you guys what I should do for this book but no one said anything so I didn't publish a chapter.

I want you guys to like this book so I want your guys opinion.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 12 K VIEWS!!! I didn't even know that I was going to get this many views. I hope you guys like this book as much as I do!

I am probably going to end this book at chapter 20 or 30 but idk! I want to know what chapter you want this book to stop. Comment if you guys want this book to end at Chapter 20 or 30!!!

I hope you guys have a great day (or night)! Bye my lil aphies!!!

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 💕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕