Side Story: Sleepover (Part 3)

Y/N: Your name
F/C: Fav color
F/A: Fav Anime
F/M: Fav movie ( If you don't watch anime)
F/D: Fav drink
F/F: Fav Food
E/C: Eye color
H/L: Hair Length
H/C: Hair color

Recap:
Travis text Y/N. Travis asked if she was going to the party. Then Y/N didn't know when the party starts so she text Aphmau. The party starts at 7. She walks to Aphmau's house and she finds something surprising!
_______________________
Y/N's POV:
I was walking into Aphmau's house and I saw.....

No one there. The lights were off so I turned them on and.....

Everyone jumped out from their hiding spots and said," SURPRISE!" I fell on the ground and Aphmau helped me up.
__________________________
Travis' POV:
Flashback
I was helping Aph set up the party. It was a welcome party for Y/N. We had F/C balloons and a binner saying 'Welcome Y/N!' I have a little crush on Y/N. Ever sense I meet her, I loved her E/C and her H/L H/C hair. I asked Aphmau what time the party was and she said 7. I asked Aphmau where Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan was and she said that they were upstairs being lazy. So I helped her with everything else.

~End of flashback~

We were waiting for Y/N to come. Katelyn was watching through the window to see off she was coming or not. Katelyn shouted," SHE IS COMING!' We all hid. I hid in front of the couch. Y/N turned on the lights and we all jumped out and said," SURPRISE!" She fell on her butt and then Aphmau ran to her and helped her out.

Y/N said," Thank you guys so much. I don't know what else to say." She started to tear up. Aphmau hugged her to calm her down.
_________________________
Hey guys Basia here. I hope you guys likes this chapter.

I finally found a name for you all. It is...... *drum roll please*......

Lil Aphies! Thanks to @mention a user