????Chapter 25: Happy Birthday Y/N!????

F/C: Favorite Color
F/C/S: Favorite Clothes Shop
E/C: Eye Color
F/P: Favorite pizza
F/B: Favorite book
F/A/S: Favorite Anime Series (If you don't watch anime then it will be F/S: Favorite Show)
_______________________
Y/N's POV:
I open the door and I see a dark room. I turn on the lights and I see all of my friends and family pop up and say," SUPRISE!!" I thought everyone forgot my birthday. I see balloons everywhere, I see a cake, a couple of chairs for extra sitting, and presents on a table. I say," OMG. Thank you guys so much." I walk up to my mother and hug her then I walk up to my brother and hug him. Aphmau, Emily, Zoey, Katelyn, Laurance, Cadenza, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Vylad, and Zane. I have been getting really close to Zane and Vlyad because they were Garroth's brothers so I have to get close to them. I walk up to Garroth and say," Is this why we went to the movies and the mall?" He puts his arms around my waist and says," This was all for you babe." I give him a peck on the lips and then I hear," UH UM!" I turn around and see my brother. I could feel my face get hot. Clay says," I said no touching. We are eating pizza right now if you want some." I say ok and then Garroth and I walk to the kitchen.I grab a paper plate then I grab F/P and Garroth grabs cheese pizza. I sit down on the couch between Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. Aphmau and I have a little chat about school, anime, amd other stuff. Then the lights go out and I see my mom with a cake with candles in it. Everybody starts singing Happy Birthday and I start to smile. When everyone was done singing I blew out the candles and I make a wish. Clay asks," What did you wish for?" I heard that if you tell someone your wish it won't come true so I say," I'm not telling you." I laugh and then everyone laughs with me.

Everyone was done eating there cake so it was time for me to open presents. I pick up a medium sized box and on the side it said it was from Aphmau and her mom. I open it up and I saw a small jewelry box and I open it up and I see a ring. It was F/C. I say thanks to Aphmau and then I go to a medium sized bag and on the side it said it was from Zoey and Emily. I opened it up and it was F/B. I say thanks and then I see a card and I open it up and it said it was from Zane and Vylad. I told them thank you and then I grab another bag and on the side it said it was from my mom and my brother. I opened it and it was a F/A (F/S) shirt. I hugged my brother and my mom and said thank you.

~Time skip to the end of opening all of the present brought to you by Yandere~Chan!~

I was done opening all of the presents but I didn't see one from Garroth. Maybe he will get me one later. I just shrugged it off and I went to my room to put up all of my presents. I opened the door.Then I closed the door behind me then I put the presents on my dresser. My back was facing the door then I heard the door creak open. I turned around and it was Garroth. I say," Hey. What's up?" He says walking up to me," I need to give you something." He hands me something in a really small bag. I open is and I see a small box. I open the small box and it was a necklace. It had a gold chain with a blue diamond. I look at it in awe. I look up and I see Garroth smiling and saying," Do you like it?" I say," I don't like it. I LOVE IT!" We both smile at each other and then I go and hug him. While I was hugging him I heard my bedroom door open and I look to see who it was and it was my mom. My mom says," Oh did I interrupt something?" Then I say," No you weren't." She says," Oh ok. Well your friends are leaving if you want to say bye." I say," Ok. I will be down in a second." My mom nods her head and then she closes the door. Garroth and I smile at each other and then we walk downstairs.

~Time skip to when everyone leaves~

Everyone left, even Garroth, so I decide to watch F/A (If you don't watch anime then it is F/S)
__________________________

Hey guys Basia here. I am so sorry that I didn't update during Christmas break. My grandma had surgery and I wasn't inspired to write anything, so yeah.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye my Lil Aphies!!

~Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 💕