Side Story: The Date (Part 2)

Recap: Travis asked Y/N on a date. Y/N found out that even Garroth likes her and not just Travis.
____________________
Y/N's POV:
He started the car and then we arrived to the cinema. Travis first got out of the car and then he went to my side and opened my door. I nodded at him and he nods back. We walked into the cinema and we decided to watch P.S. I Love You. After we were done watching the movie we went to eat at IHop. After we were done eating we went to the park. I recognize this park. This was where Garroth and I had our first date. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback
After we were done eating Garroth said," Come here. Let's go to the swings." I say," Ok." We walk to the swings and we both sit down. He said when we were sitting on the swings," So, do you have any more information about you?" I say as I am swinging back and forth," Well I had a boyfriend in 7th grade. I don't know where he went. I only dated him for a week because he was hitting on other girls and he was just not my type. He was being mean to Zoey and I didn't like him. The day I broke up with him he just disappeared. I didn't see him after that." He said," Wow that is crazy." I said," After that I didn't date anyone else." He said smirking at me," Well I hope I change that." I say blushing," Hm." He says after silence," Lets go. I have to show you something." He takes my hand and we walk up a hill. The sun was coming down and we watched it for awhile. I say breaking the silence," This is so pretty." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head in his shoulder. We sit there for awhile and then it starts to rain. We run to the car and I say as we were sitting in the car," I am so cold." He hands me his jacket and says," Wow. It is crazy out there."

~End of Flashback~

That was such a great time. Travis and I walked to the swings. We played on them for awhile. Travis pushed me for a little while and then I pushed Travis. (I know what you are thinking. Why is Y/N pushing Travis? Well I didn't want to be sexist.😂😀) After we were done swinging we went to the hill. We sat down on the hill and looked at the sun going down. Travis says while watching the sun," Did you have a good time?" I said still looking at the sun," I did." Travis came a little closer to me. My hand was on the ground and he grabbed it. We were still watching the sun going down. Then Travis said something," So. I have another place to go." I said," Where are we going?" Travis said," It is a surprise."

~Time skip~

He had a blindfold on me. It took about 30 minutes to get to the place. I heard him getting out of the car and then I heard him open my door. He said," Give me your hand." I put out my hand and then he grabbed it. I got out of the car and he shut the door. We walk for awhile and then we stop. Travis says," Okay. Take your headband off." I take off the headband and I saw 2 Travis'!!!

I looked at both of the Travis' and the one that I have been hanging out with took off a mask and it was GARROTH!!! I had a surprised look on my face. Garroth said," Are you surprised?" I was speechless. Travis then said," Are you ok Y/N?" I was starring off into the distance still surprised. Then everything went black. 

___________________________________

Hey guys Basia here. I am sorry that I haven't published a chapter in awhile. I am watching an anime while writing this so this took awhile. (By the way I am watching Diabolik Lovers. It is sooo good so far. I have only watched 1 episode.) Anyway, it is 2 in the morning and I am going to watch more anime. 

I just want to thank you guys so much for getting my book to over 20 K views. Thx you guys. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Tell me in the comments what is you favorite anime. I have a lot of anime that I like so hang on. My favorite anime is Ouran Host Club, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Future Diary, Diabolik Lovers, the Black Butler, and Fairy Tail. I just wanted to get off topic for a little bit.

I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye my Lil Aphies!!! :)