Plan To Action

Mirielle swung from building to building with Marinette's yoyo until she saw Nino walking by himself.

She had to rethink her plan: should she really do it? Should she really confess to everyone there and face the consequences she created? Was it worth the ending?

Well to her, she assumed that she would be the villain either way. If she told the truth, she would be causing heartbreak and pain among those who thought Marinette reincarnated. If she continued her masquerade, she would be lying to everyone, deceiving them.

Marinette had the perfect life. How could Mirielle compare? After all, she was filled to the brim with fear and shyness. What was it that turned Marinette so confident? What changed her into the hero she became? It sure wasn't the suit because Mirielle was even worse than before.

An even worse realization came to her. If she didn't confess, Marinette's parents would be wondering why she didn't come home and if they saw her, they would know right away that she wasn't their daughter. She could fool Alya and the rest of Paris, but a parent truly knows their child more than anyone.

Her mind raced along this track until she spotted Nino.

"Hey Marinette!" He greeted Mirielle happily.

"Nino? Hello," She waved, knowing she couldn't get too close to him if she were going to reveal herself later that afternoon. He must've been pretty close to Marinette, she assumed based on how happy he was to see her.

She noticed Ivan and Mylene sitting on a bench near the Eiffel Tower so she decided this is where she'd start confessing.

"Catch you later!" Nino called out and waved as he walked away.

She looked back to where Ivan and Mylene sat.

What are you going to do, Mirielle?

"It'll all work out, Tikki. I can assure you of it," Mirielle whispered.

Wait!

Mirielle didn't listen to her. She walked straight up to Ivan and Mylene, ready to confess.

"Ladybug! You're back!" Mylene cheered.

"Well, here's the thing," she snarkily replied, smirking and bracing herself for the horrific thing she was about to do.

Just to Adrien's misfortune, he was watching what she was doing. He was just about to greet her when she saw him. She knew Marinette was supposed to love Adrien and she also realized she was a fan of him, also having a small crush on him. She went into an absolute panic and did the next thing without even thinking.

Mirielle Casquet leaned in and made out with Ivan.

Ivan tried his best to pull away, but she pinned him down against the bench. She parted her lips from his for a few seconds, catching her breath, then resumed smashing her lips against this large, sensitive boy.

Mylene bursted into tears as she realized her former classmate was making out with her boyfriend.

As much as Ivan hated when men showed no chivalry, he used his will to push her off of him. Mirielle realized what she had done once the couple ran away and she was left with a very upset Adrien Agreste.

To say she was embarrassed was a complete understatement. She was utterly humiliated by her terrible decision to make out with Ivan Bruel. It would've been less worse to make out with Adrien instead, and it would've been less humiliating. The girl made out with a boy who already had a girlfriend. Not only was she embarrassed, but she was ashamed she put Marinette to shame. She knew for a fact she would need to confess immediately if she were to save Marinette's reputation.

Whatever was left of Adrien's heart was torn out at the moment he thought he saw his princess kiss another boy. The small remains of his heart were completely shattered, causing him to crumple in pain.

He felt so broken; so useless to his lady. He felt so betrayed and thrown aside. Was he not good enough for Marinette? For his lady?

What did Ivan have that Adrien didn't? That was what Adrien was dying to know. Nothing compared to the nearly intolerable emotion he's ever felt: heartbreak. Even when Marinette died, he knew she loved him.

Now, he could be positive of one thing: she didn't love him anymore...