Date Planning

Adrien decided he would take his lady on a date. He wanted to impress her more than she impressed him by coming back to life.

He was just on his way to the floral boutique when he bumped into Mirielle.

"Oh, hello there Mirielle," he chuckled.

"Hi Adrien!" She said, smiling big and giving him a small hug.

He was surprised by this but he assumed it was a friendly gesture so he patted her on the shoulder.

"How are you these days?" He asked the weather girl.

"Uh... not doing much. I'm glad Marinette is back! I think I heard her saying that her reincarnation might not last too long so she won't stick around so long. But, I don't know yet! It's a rumor!" She babbled again without taking a moment to think.

"Wait, you mean she might not be able to stay alive too much longer?" Adrien asked, his heart breaking at the thought of her leaving again.

"It's a rumor!" She reminded him.

"Maybe you should ask her?" Mirielle suggested.

"I'm going to plan the biggest surprise date. I won't let her down if she has to leave again," he said, clutching his fists firmly.

"You never let her down. She wouldn't- I mean doesn't think you let her down! She loves you! She loved you even before she died the first time..." Mirielle assured him.

He exchanged a small hug with the petite girl.

"She seems different now than she did before she died. I mean, I kinda miss the way she was before, but I love this new side of her! She's so daring and joyful. She has a more mysterious side to her now. I wish I knew what she would look like without the mask," he sighed, not realizing he was looking his new partner directly in the eyes.

Mirielle's eyes watered and she looked up to him with hope.

"Really?" She asked, on the verge of breaking down and confessing.

"Yes, I mean she was amazing before too, but now she's like a whole different girl. I'm starting to fall for this new girl," he chuckled.

She smiled at him and touched his shoulder, then walked off into her direction.

She left Adrien in wonder.

Mirielle and Marinette seemed so similar now.

Adrien started to forget what and who she was before the death. The new girl was cool.

A little cocky, but cool.

Like Mirielle.

No. Nope! He didn't like Mirielle! He liked Marinette!

He had to remind himself. He continued to plan his date.

He decided he could surprise his lady with flowers and take her to a carnival.

He took out his cell phone and ordered tickets, then he walked into the flower boutique and purchased the most beautiful red roses he could find.