Truth or Dare: Part One

After having the talk with his father, Adrien was on the way to Alya's sleepover, still shaken up and disgusted.

When he arrived, he saw Ladybug, Alya, and Nino already there.

"Hey, my bro! We thought you weren't coming!" Nino greeted him cheerfully.

Ladybug looked away in shame.

Adrien, even though he was still hurt, patted Ladybug on the shoulder as a symbol of his forgiveness. Besides, he had a theory and he wanted to investigate it.

"I wouldn't miss my first sleepover!" Adrien laughed.

"Your pops seems more chill now. He's like totally cool now with me, right?" Nino asked for confirmation nervously.

Alya giggled and hugged her boyfriend.

"He says you're 'not a bad kid'," Adrien quoted him, mimicking his father's gestures.

Nino sighed and laughed in relief, hugging Alya back.

Ladybug bit her lip and fidgeted nervously. She was planning to do an extremely impacting thing at this sleepover. She planned to tell everyone everything.

She already was forgiven by Adrien, although thanks to Plagg, he had suspicions.

"What should we do first?" Alya asked everyone, interrupting Mirielle's thoughts.

"Who's up for truth or dare?" Adrien asked, hoping he could get information out of Marinette this way.

"Sounds rad! I just got this new lie detector so I can tell when someone is lying! It's in my backpack," Nino explained, taking the lie detector out of his backpack.

Mirielle knew she couldn't pick truth in this game if she were going to say the truth of her own free will.

"Let's play another game!" Mirielle suggested nervously.

"Marinette, it'll be fine. Trust me!" Alya assured her, giving a wink at the end.

"Haha. Okay, just please don't do any crazy dares!" She pleaded.

"Then it's no fun," Alya pouted.

"I choose to go first!" Nino volunteered.

"Truth or dare?" Alya asked him, winking.

"Hmm.. Let me think about that... I choose truth!" Nino joked.

Alya smacked his shoulder annoyedly.

"Oww!! That hurt! I was joking. I choose dare obviously..." Nino chuckled nervously, rubbing his sore shoulder.

"I dare Nino Lahiffe to kiss me right now," Alya batted her eyes at him.

"Can I choose truth?" Nino asked, looking at Adrien.

"NINO LAHIFFE!!! GET YOUR BUTT HERE AND KISS ME RIGHT NOW!!" Alya demanded angrily.

Nino stood up and walked over to Alya and started aggressively kissing her. Alya kissed back just as passionately.

"God guys, get a room!" Adrien whined.

Alya's responded by throwing one of her sneakers at Adrien's head.

Mirielle slightly giggled at the blonde model as he rubbed a sore spot on his head.

After Alya and Nino finished his dare, it was Alya's turn to pick.

"Truth or dare?" Mirielle asked her.

"Dare!" She shouted, giggling. Her and Nino sat side by side as Alya leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Umm... Okay. I dare you to- um... Hmm... I dare you to..." Mirielle stammered as she wondered what she would make Marinette's best friend do.

"Confess your love for a tree in the park!!" Mirielle decided.

Everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Wait, you want me to go to the park and confess the love I have for a tree, in public?" Alya confirmed.

"Duh," she rolled her eyes.

Alya whispered nasty comments under her breath as they all took a long walk to the park.

When they arrived, Alya stood up on a bench and cleared her throat, catching the attention of strangers and random civilians.

"Isn't she the LadyBlogger?"

"What is she doing? Hey look! It's Ladybug!"

"Jumping above! The powers are on-"

"Shut up."

"What is she going to say?! Maybe it's news for the LadyBlog?"

Alya cleared her throat again, ignoring the random comments she heard from random citizens.

"Trees are a blessing! They provide food, shelter, and paper for us! We need trees! I love them to the hardest extent and I will not stop until trees have the same rights as us!" Alya announced. She quickly jumped down and ran out of the park with the speed of lightning.

The rest of the gang ran after Alya. When they caught up to her, she scowled at Ladybug.

"I'm going to make sure your dares are way worse than that!" Alya threatened.

Mirielle laughed as she saw the humiliation and annoyance written clearly all over her best friend's face.

Or at least Marinette's best friend's face.
She wasn't ready to give it all up yet.

When they would get home, it would be Mirielle's turn to pick truth or dare...

This time, Nino's got the lie detector.