Deceived

Mirielle knew what she was doing was wrong. Messing up Marinette's perfect reputation she had earned before she died was wrong. Becoming her and taking advantage of that was wrong. Kissing Ivan and making Mylene cry while she was pretending to be Marinette while she was about to confess she wasn't Marinette was wrong.

She just felt like nobody out there actually cared about her. She knew that she would never be as amazing as Marinette. Mirielle knew she would always be bottom choice to anyone.

It's always been like that. She does something incredibly stupid, then Marinette comes in and does the right thing, making her feel inferior.

Even though she is the weather girl and Paris sees her face daily, nobody actually cares about her, herself.

Unlike Ladybug who has a gigantic fanbase, Mirielle had none. People would occasionally ask for her autograph but they only knew her as "that kid who does the weather". Nobody really cares about the person who fought through her stage fright to tell the people of Paris what the weather would be.

Nobody cared about the girl who went up against Aurore. The girl who's life is now miserable because she somehow won the competition.

Marinette never would've taken someone's identity or made anyone cry, she thought.

After all that thinking, Mirielle realized she was jealous. Obviously she tried to deny it, but it was undeniable. She was jealous.

Now she had to face the consequences.

"Am I not good enough for you, Princess? Tell me to my face if you don't want to be with me! Tell me that I can't provide the love you need, Princess! Break it to me personally... It- it hurts. I lov- loved you to pieces, Marinette. I- I spend so much time thinking about you; I love you Marinette! I know you don't feel the same and I don't expect you could return my feelings but I love you. I will always love you... But Bugaboo, y- you broke my heart," Adrien sobbed, tears running from his glassy eyes as he struggled to speak with the lump in his throat. His heart and chest felt as if they were going to explode.

Mirielle couldn't find the words. There was nothing she could ever say that would ever take back what she had done; his heart like a paper. Once you crumple it, it's never the same. The heart just becomes more fragile and broken. Every part of his chest was filled with extreme pain as he let out his heart-wrenching sobs he had held back. The only thing that would save him from this heartbreak was the confession, but would lead to another heartbreaking moment of realization.

He never would have known his lady could be this cruel; this deceiving.

No amount of smoothing could straighten out the horrible thing she had done.

Her lips just tightly pressed together as a tear rolled down her cheek softly.

Adrien could barely look at her; he was so upset.

No... Mirielle. You took this way too far.

"I- I'm sorry..." She whispered to both Adrien and Tikki as tears slipped from her eyes.

Was this less heartbreaking than the truth or did it cause more damage?

Sooner or later, she would find out.

A/N: Way to go, Mirielle.

Googling Mirielle's name leads you to funeral supplies.

2017 Edit: Now I realize I spelled Mireille Caquet's name wrong the entire story