26

I bursted inside the batcave and ran towards joker,who was currently on the ground, and dropped to my knees putting my hands on both sides of his face.

"I thought you said he was waking up," I mumbled to Damian.
"Well it looked like he was so just wait." I narrowed my eyes at the boy and looked back down at J.
"Come one wake up please or else I'm going to slap you awake." I looked up at Bruce and said," he should've been waking up by now."

"I dare you to slap me," a raspy voice whispered. I looked back down at joker and my mouth hung open since I was too happy to say anything.
"Isabelle close your mouth you weirdo."
My eyes watered up from joy and I just threw myself on top of him hugging him to death.
"Yes your back! You came back to me,"I sobbed into his neck.
"Of course now let's get outta here." We stood back up only to have joker get punched in the side of the head knocking him out once again.
"Bruce!"
"Remember he's in the batcave." I sighed and looked down at my unconscious clown.
"True even I wouldn't trust him in here." I grabbed joker and hauled him up putting one of his arms over my shoulders.
"Well boys I think it's time for me to go back." Before I can turn around to leave Damian stepped in front of me.
"You're still going to be part of the bat family right." I was surprised and said," of course we're family." Bruce put an arm on Damian's shoulder and stated," since you can't come up with a name for yourself, why don't you become the new batgirl since Barbara is oracle now." I was speechless since I am being given the opportunity to be batgirl.

"I don't know Bruce. It's batgirl and no one can replace Barbara."
"Isabelle it's not like that. Barbara and I have talked about this and decided you should be the next batgirl."
"I'll think about it. Now I should go before your play mate wakes up." I grinned at Damian and hauled joker outside. I saw Alfred standing there next to my black jeep which made me smile cause it brought back such interesting memories. He walked over to the passengers side and he helped get joker off me and it looked like he almost tossed him in the car. I bit back a smile and looked at Alfred.
"What? You can't blame me since he is Master Bruce's nemesis." I rolled my eyes and hugged him.
"Thanks for always being there to help me Alfred."
"Of course Miss. Wayne."
Alfred handed the car keys to me and I walked over to the driver's side and got in looking at the sleeping clown.
Damn how hard did Bruce punch him.

*back at Joker's place*
I parked behind Joker's warehouse and started tapping his face awake.
"J..J wake up I know you can't be knocked out for that long." He started to stir and groaned rubbing his cheek.
"What the fuck happened?"
"Well scarecrow had a bug bite you with venom and it made you go killer crazy so batman and I caught you and cured you. Then batman punched the shit out of you." joker sat up in his seat and looked at me seriously.
"Did I hurt you? Be honest."
"Well you bit my lip really hard that's all. By the way when we go inside you might see dead bodies...of some of your goons you killed."

J punched the dashboard frustrated.
"How can I let that bag of hay get to me like that! Killing him would be too easy...he needs to die slowly...painfully...have rats eat him alive. Have crows rip him apart."

My mouth hung open while I just stared at him. I know there's stories of him being ruthless but this is the first time I've seen him like this in front of me.
"Um J, I think you need a cup of tea to calm yourself."
"Whatever lets just go see what I've done inside." He got out of the car and I quickly followed behind him. He busted open the door and the strong stench of blood engulfed me. I almost gagged and almost puked at the stench and sight. There were bodies on the floor in a pile of blood and there were bloody handprints streaked on the wall. I put a hand over my mouth to help hold in a sob threatening to come out. J looked around the room like he wasn't surprised and walked over them to the kitchen. I carefully walked around them not wanting to be disrespectful and followed J into the kitchen where he was opening a bottle of beer.
"Are you kidding me? All these men are dead and you're drinking! What about scarecrow? We need to go kick his ass!"

Joker set his beer on the counter.
"I'm just calming my nerves Isabelle. Don't worry we'll get him together babe but right now you need to tell me if you're going to be batgirl or not." My eyes widened when he mentioned batgirl.
Damn it I thought he was totally knocked out.
"You heard everything?"
"Of course I'm not that easy to take down. If you become batgirl that means you'll be with your brother a lot and that means fighting crime. Fighting me. Is that what you want to do? Be like Catwoman and batman?" I walked to the fridge and grabbed myself a beer as well just in case this conversation became long.
"I don't know I'm still thinking about it. I'm already part of the bat family so there wouldn't be a difference. Plus batman usually lets Catwoman slip away easily so why can't I do that to you? He knows I wouldn't do shit to you anyways." Joker leaned forward inches away from my lips.
"You sound pretty darn committed to me."
"You too if you're worried about me being batgirl."
"I guess so baby girl. How cliche the princess who wouldn't hurt a bunny falls for the prince of crime." He then placed his lips on mine kissing me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling closer to me and I felt his hands on my waist slowly slide down to my thighs picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and the kiss started to get more heated while I ran my fingers through his hair making him groan in pleasure.   J slides one hand up my shirt to my bra strap but I pull away and unwrapped my thighs.
"Not yet J. Plus there's dead bodies here and we have more important things to do right now." Obviously not happy with me breaking the moment he grabbed my hand and dragged me back outside to the car.
"Fine. We'll find this shithead then come back and clean up." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window smiling sightly about the clown next to me.
Oh we're both messed up in our own ways.