8

When I was done with my breakfast I immediately became bored so I decided to look around again. I came across an entertainment room and found that the tv was on. I quickly changed it to the news to see if Commissioner Gordon and Bruce are trying to find a way to get me out just anything really.
City of Gotham I am here to inform you that Isabelle Wayne is now dead. I send my condolences to anyone close to her may she rest in peace
I dropped the remote in shock and my mouth hung open. I don't know how long my mouth had hung open but all I know was that I was furious. "J I AM COMING FOR YOUR ASS" I yell I stomp down the hallway and run into one of his goons
"Where.is.J" deciding not to mess with me they gave me the directions to his office. I went over and slammed the door open to see J looking at me shocked. I take big strides towards him and grabbed him by the collar pulling him up close to me so that we were nose to nose. In the most threatening tone I could do, I said "you faked my death!" He looked in my eyes and he slowly gave me that famous smile of his. I let go of him not liking where this was going. He let out one of his loud cackles which made me jump from surprise.
"You see dollface...I do things for a reason and I did what I had to do to make sure nobody gets in my way."
"What do you mean get in the way? Get in the way of what! What makes me SO important for you to keep huh. You only want me because of who my brother is."
Joker looks at me dead in the eye and motions me to come forward and sit on his desk. Refusing to move I stood my ground and crossed my arms. Getting frustrated with me and pulls me forward and forces me to sit on his desk. He then pulls my legs apart and stands between them leaning forward putting both hands on either side of me.
"You wanna know why you're so special to me? You wanna know why I was so desperate to keep you here? Look at what the back of the charm says on the bracelet I gave you." I looked down at my bracelet and flipped the charm around.
Property of the Joker
"You see doll you're mine and I've been waiting for this moment for so long. Now that I finally have you no one is taking you away from me that easily." I was at loss for words so I gulped and said " what do you mean for so long why did you want me before?"
"Well let's see it all started the last time you visited this city a few years back. I was roaming around thinking of a new plan when I see a pretty little lady telling off some guy. What surprised me even more was how you were defending your two friends and that got me thinking wow this girl is different and you made eye contact with me and that's all it took for me to want you. Call it love at first sight right?" My mind was trying to register what was going on. The most wanted person in the city and probably the whole world is confessing his love towards me? I didn't know how to feel about it should I give him a try? I mean I did feel little butterflies in my tummy and his hand did feel right in mine. I didn't realize I was so lost in my thoughts until I felt something warm press against my lips. It was a soft and sweet kiss that ended too soon.
"Look since you have nothing to say at the moment I'll give you time to think about it and to have you see who I really am I'm taking you go work tomorrow" he presses his lips to my forehead and I look up at him.
" ok I'll think about it and if I'm going with you tomorrow promise me I'm not gonna get killed by some cop."
"Never in a million years would I let someone hurt you" I nodded my head and got off the desk. I went to go leave but I turned around and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left the room. I went back to my room and stuffed my face in my pillow hiding the smile on my face
Maybe there is good in him