16

I woke up the next morning and saw I was in J's bed with my clothes from the night before on.
Man what happened last night I thought while rubbing my head.
Shit I hate hangovers my head is killing me
I went back to Harley's room and changed into some clothes and did my morning routine. My feet were cold so I put on some cute kitty slippers I found and made my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. To my surprise I saw J making breakfast so I hid behind a wall and watched him
Whoa what happened to him he's being...helpful
I walked over and wrapped my arms around him leaning against his back.
"Looking good." I say while looking at the pancakes
"Thanks doll I try." I looked at him weirdly and said," uh I was talking about the food don't get ahead of yourself." He gave me a playful glare and set all the food that was already done in front of me.
"J...not that I'm complaining but what are you trying to butter me up for because you never do this."
"Well babe one: I have a present for you and two: I'm not buttering you up for anything because I want to make you more happy with the news I have for you." He set a box in front of me and I opened it to see that he got me a new phone.
I smiled and kissed him.
"Thanks for the phone J I was starting to miss the games I played." He gave a small laugh and said," you're such a little kid." I pretended to look offended.
"If I'm a little kid doesn't that make you a pedophile?" He looked at me with wide eyes
"Wait no don't say that you're not a child. I've done bad things but I am not a pedophile." While he was freaking out I was laughing my ass off because he took it seriously. I still continued to laugh but stopped when I saw him slowly walk towards me
Uh oh
"Uuuhhhh J what are you doing I was kidding."
"Oh I know doll but do you really think I'm gonna let you get away with it."
"Um. No? Weeellll GOTTA BLAST." I ran out into the hallways laughing but arms grabbed my waist and spun me around.
"Ok doll I'm gonna be serious now since I still have news to tell you."
"Yea what's up."
"Well since you have a phone and I trust you. I'm gonna allow ya to visit your friends whenever you want but just tell me when you do so I don't worry if I can't find you." I nodded my head excited and hugged him thanking him a million times. I then dart to Harley's room and messed with my phone for a little and saw that everyone I knew was on my contacts and he even managed to put Harley's number in it. I quickly dialed the number and waited for her to pick up.
"Harley here who's this?"
"Hey it's Isabelle."
"IZZY YOU FINALLY GOT A PHONE IM ON MY WAY." The line went dead and I just laughed at her.
She's such a ball of sunshine.
I did my makeup and put on some combat boots which has a secret blade at the tip that pops out just in case I run into trouble because I had a feeling today wasn't going to be a normal day. After I'm done I go to find J so I can tell him that I won't be home.
"Hey I'm gonna go out with Harley today ok?"
"Ok but be careful. Don't let her convince you to do anything stupid."
" I won't don't worry." I got a text from Harley saying that she was here.
"Ok I'm leaving now bye J try not to kill anyone." I say kissing him
"No promises but I love you too." I walk out the front door and jump into Harley's car.
"So what are we doing today?"
"Well Selina, Ivy, and I need some help with something and we thought of you."
"Okaaay so what is it?"
"You'll see but don't worry we're not making you commit a crime."

We get to Selina's place and she's dressed in her cat suit placing her whip on her hip.
"Uhhh can someone tell me what we're doing?"
"Yea we're going to go pay Penguin a visit and take back what's mine."
My eyes widened remembering what he did to me.
"Wait why do I have to come."
"We're using you as a distraction and because we know you can kick ass too." Ivy said.
"Girls I would love to help but the other day Penguin kidnapped me because of Joker and batman. I barely got away the last time what makes you think I'll make it out alive this time." Harley came and put an arm around my shoulder
"Chill izzy you have the three of us with ya we won't let him lay a dirty finger on you." The girls looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Someone give me a gun." The girls cheered and Selina handed me one and we were out the door.
Penguin I'm taking your ass down this time