28

It's been a month without J since he's been in Arkham ever since I was hospitalized. I've visited everyday but I just couldn't break him out. It wasn't right. That's not how I grew up. I walked up to the mirror in my bathroom and lifted up my shirt to see the scar that will forever remind me of what happened with scarecrow. I ran my fingers lightly over it and closed my eyes trying to hold back tears.
Damn I miss you J
I've been staying in Bruce's house since I didn't want to be in a place with a bunch of hormonal goons and Damian is still trying to convince me to become batgirl which I'm still having doubts about. I jumped in bed and turned on Netflix to watch How I Met Your Mother. I was in the middle of laughing at Something Barney said until my phone started ringing.
Selina? Hm haven't heard from her in a while.
"Hello"
"Hey Bella guess what Harley and I just did," she purred. I sat up in bed and raised an eyebrow.
"What did you do?" I heard laughter in the back and a familiar raspy voice came through.
"Hey doll I'm home."

I was currently zooming downtown to get to Joker's place after I was told the news and I'm debating whether to kiss him or slap him for not breaking out sooner. I parked my bike and I ran into the house since I had a key and ran around the house looking for him. I finally found him walking down the hall with his back towards me.
"J!!!" I yelled and jumped on his back. I laughed and kissed his cheek repeatedly and jumped off. He turned around and grabbed my face kissing me hard and rested his head on my forehead.
"I've been dying to do that it's been too long."
Oh I agree
I kissed him again wrapping my arms around his neck and bit his lip. He broke away and looked at me with wide eyes shocked I would do something like that. His shocked look then turned into a smirk.
"I've been dying to do something else too doll."
He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed me slowly and softly then quickly made his way to his room slamming the door shut. He threw me on his bed and hovered over me while proceeding to kiss my neck. I hummed satisfied and ran my fingers through his hair. He nibbled my neck which made me giggle since it tickled and I scrunched my neck. J looked back into my eyes laughing.
"Even in moments like these you still laugh." I just gave him a charming smile and brought his head down to kiss me again. His hands travelled down to my sides and squeezed them making me gasp.
This guy must speak French very well
He moved his hands under my shirt rubbing my bare skin.
"J..I'm ready."
And those words was all it took for our clothes to get ripped off. J went from my lips to my jaw then back to my neck and continued to caress my skin for some time.
"You sure about this?"
I didn't answer I just run my hand from his chest down giving him the go. He positioned himself and slowly entered while I bit his shoulder to get through the pain first. The pain soon faded and I started kissing his neck while he pulled back out then back in again to get comfortable and started going at his own pace and slowly increasing. We looked into each other's eyes then he moved his face back into my neck since we were close. All I can say was that was the best night ever.

Yo that was the first time I've written stuff like that and damn I don't know if I should feel weird or what but there they finally had sex ok😂😂