9

"Isabelle wake up....doll get up...ISABELLE" I jumped up from my slumber and tripped over my blankets and fell on the ground with a thud
" WHAT IM UP" J chuckled as he looked down at me
"Today is the day sweetheart you're coming with the big boys today. Get ready and meet me in my office." I get up and look through my closet which already has all my clothes in it since joker broke into my room. I grabbed an all black outfit and went into the bathroom to change because if he's taking me to 'work' I might as well dress as some spy. While I was doing my makeup I started thinking about yesterday and J confessing to me.
I wanna give him a chance but what would Bruce and Alfred say? Would they look down on me? Plus when they find out I'm not actually dead that's going to be a big surprise for them so I can't just be like 'hey guys I'm not actually dead by the way I have this thing with the joker' I can already see Alfred fainting. Then again if they really love me they would let me be happy with whoever I want.

I reach joker's office and I don't even bother knocking. J turns around and he's shirtless with his arkham pants on.
Oh sweet Jesus I should've knocked...but I don't regret it though
I looked at his tattoos on his chest and arms then to the giant smile he had at the hem of his pants.
"You like what you see doll? You're basically eye raping me but it's not considered rape if I like it."
My face gets warm and I already know my cheeks are rosey
"I was not eye raping you! I was just observing those tattoos you have which happen to be all over your body...dirty minded bastard." I mumbled the last part though because I ain't getting in trouble today.
"Sure whatever you say babe anyways we are robbing a bank today."
"Nope not we but you. I am not robbing a bank I am a good child who doesn't want to get caught by her older brother."
"I said I was taking you to work and you agreed so you're coming with me."
"Ok but I'm staying in the car though."
"But you're not going to see how I am."
"But I'm going to hear how many times you shoot your gun outside."
Finally deciding I was going to keep arguing he agreed to letting me stay in the car.
"Ok but If you're going to stay in the car I'm going to have someone with you to make sure you don't do anything."
I'm not a little baby idiot
"JOE COME IN HERE" a guy with short black hair pokes his head through the door.
"Yes boss?"
"This is Isabelle I want you to stay in the car with her." Joe then leaves the room and joker comes up and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close.
"If you're coming with me that means you're going to need a weapon." With one arm still around me, he takes his other hand and reaches around me and grabs a gun holding it in front of me.
"Do you know how to shoot one of these babies?"
"Yes did you forget what my last name is" he gave a low chuckle and leaned his forehead against mine.
"You and you're sassy little ass." He then leans forward kissing me and I just can't help but melt into it. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer and the door knocked making joker growl
"WHAT"
"Um everyone's ready to go boss"
"OK ILL BE RIGHT THERE"
He grabs my hand and we make our way to the car.

We get to the front of the Gotham bank and I just can't help but think
This is the stupidest thing I have ever done
"Ok doll showtime wish me luck but I don't need it" he gives me a quick kiss on my head and runs in with his panda guy and his other goons. I then turned to joe who was sitting behind me
"So Joe... You have any hobbies?" All I get was silence
Rude
i started thinking about Pamela and Selina and how I missed them. I visited Pamela but not Selina. Word got out that she escaped though so she must be home. Problem is sloppy joe here is preventing me from going anywhere. I opened the glove compartment looking for that chloroform stuff to knock him out with.
"Hey what are you doing looking through the car."
Uh oh come up with something quick
"Um I can look through it if I want because Mistah J is my...boyfriend."
I quickly put some chloroform on a rag and shoved in his face
Lol dummy
I found a piece of paper and pen and decided to leave J a note so he wouldn't be that pissed at me when I come home.
Hey J I got bored and decided to go visit a friend but I'm not telling you who though.
I get out of the car and pulled up my hoodie since I didn't want anyone to recognize me at the moment. I run down the streets and finally found Selina's apartment. I knock on the door and to my surprise someone else opened it.
"Harley?"
"Wait..Isabelle?"